Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    http://joebattlelines.com/phpBB3/vie...142070#p142070

SNAKE Armor and Cobra Jetpack make comebacks?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

SNAKE Armor! Yes!! I've been wanting that, and don't care if it's black. It actually makes more sense than stark white on a battlefield. I plan to get at least two, assuming they're $10 or thereabouts.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    But the "classic" Cover Gril in the MASS Device miniseries is a blonde, not red head.
    Yes, sir. She sure was. Good thing the movie Cover Girl is blonde as well - saves me the trouble of painting her hair.

Saw the Ice Dagger with Frostbite at Target earlier this evening - I wasn't aware it was out yet. I didn't pick it up because I have spent WAY too much money on toys this week!

I also noticed that the Rockslide A.T.A.V. doesn't have any pictures of the figure riding it anywhere on the box. I suspect this is because it is a stupid looking vehicle, and the position of the rider makes it look even more so. I will be passing on the Rockslide A.T.A.V.

...that Night Raven is much cooler than I had expected, though! Glad I bought it!

Cover Girl couldn't decide on her hair color or style in the comic; it varied widely from issue to issue.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

just placed an order on HTS for Cover Girl, Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, and Accelerator Suit Scarlett.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Picked up a few more ROC items today:

Destro
    Scarlett (black outfit)
    Ice Viper

Mole Pod w/ Terra Viper-A very cool toy for the $15.99 price point IMO. The next two vehicles I want are the Cobra Gunship and of course the Night Raven.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

got my email from HTS stating that my order has shipped of Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, Cover Girl and Accelerator Suit Scarlett as well as Union Jack from Marvel Universe. hopefully should be at my door either tomorrow or Monday
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Finally saw ROC at Wal-mart this morning. Of course, it was the same Case assortments that Target had on July 4 already devoid of Covergirls and Scarlets.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I saw Cobra Commander, Paris Pursuit SS, and Ice Viper at Kmart for the first time today. Not paying $9 a figure there. They had the Steel Crusher APV for $30. My Kmart had the PIT too. It's a lot like the vintage Mobile Command Center but not quite as nice looking.

The figure assortment WM is getting right now doesn't have the variety that you guys are seeing at Targets.

TRU's sale price on the Steel Crusher was tempting, but even $20 is too much. $15.. maybe. $10.. definitely.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)