Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    I think this line is very analagous to the Episode I line. Certain things move quickly, but there will be product overload. It will contract slightly, returning to Aniversary levels and continue fine.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    I think this line is very analagous to the Episode I line. Certain things move quickly, but there will be product overload. It will contract slightly, returning to Aniversary levels and continue fine.
    i hope so the 25th line was awesome and such a great thing to collect (a throwback to being a kid). the only thing is I expect Hasbro will come out with perhaps a 30th line to commerative more of the classic characters once the movie merchandise has calmed down..... most of the stores by me are still stocking the first wave of figures with very few of the second or third wave yet.

from what Hasbro has said it looks like the Rise of Cobra merchandise is going to be around for awhile and they are planning on intermixing elements from the classic line as well as the Resolute line in the new series.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

just recieved the SDCC Destro 2 pack today in the mail and the set looks beautiful. might have to order a second one to open as it is way beautiful to open
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

So, who here owns the Steel Crusher APV? It's really the only vehicle that I like from the current offerings. What's the good word?

Now I'm seeing figures with holes punched in the cards with little cardboard tags hanging from them encouraging you to "Join the Joe Team." The little tags are attached to the card with those plastic ties stores use to attach price/size tags to clothing. I thought it was odd that Hasbro would do this.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

http://joebattlelines.com/phpBB3/vie...p?f=99&t=12806

Try that review. I'm waiting for the Target vehicles myself...
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    So, who here owns the Steel Crusher APV? It's really the only vehicle that I like from the current offerings. What's the good word?

Now I'm seeing figures with holes punched in the cards with little cardboard tags hanging from them encouraging you to "Join the Joe Team." The little tags are attached to the card with those plastic ties stores use to attach price/size tags to clothing. I thought it was odd that Hasbro would do this.
    i assumed the little cardboard attachment was supposed to be a "dogtag" tying in the EA ad (on a dogtag) on the back of the card

I was able to see ROC and was kinda shocked by how much I enjoyed it. Its really just a two hour commercial for the toys on steroids but it was not the bomb of a film I expected. I did chuckle when there was a long preview for Clone Wars season 2 before the film.

I picked it up this weekend, and I am quite impressed! The construction is very solid (it's nice and heavy) it's got rubber tires (not even the classics had those!) the figure fits in the driver seat very well, and I really like the flip down windshield armor panel! The driver is kind of funky, though. Not a very appealing design, and the reused body is made more obvious by the hole left by the lack of a belt.

Interesting, the figures with the tags were the first ones I saw on shelves, and now those seem to have pretty much disappeared in my area.

I love the APV Steel Crusher. this is actually my first and as of date only ROC vehicle (waiting for the PITT to lower in price abit and the Target vehicles). The design is awesome and looks great, just wish it could have fit 4 figures instead of two. The viper is OK but would rather have gotten perhaps a better Storm Shadow with soft goods coat so he could sit in the vehicle.

i was shocked that Hasbro went with rubber for the tires on this one. the action features are pretty cool with the flip down windshield screen and pop up cannon, as well as flip down panels on the back doors for rockets.

as far as the dogtags goes... i have only seen those little tags on figures in Target and have passed on them. might check out the website later and see what's up.

What are the Target vehicles?

Lot of positive comments about the Steel Crusher then. Too bad it doesn't sit more than two figs - might as went with another Jeep hybrid/Stinger than a Hummer. Sounds like a pretty solid vehicle made better by the rubber tires. I like the way the thing looks when I held it in the store, but I thought the figure looked boring. And the giant clear face shield is kinda goofy looking.

Now that the movie is out maybe we'll see some good sales in the flyers this Sunday.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)