Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Ah, I see. I wasn't collecting at that time, and didn't realize it.

But the sweet 25th-styled Heavy Metal isn't worth $20 extra? No? Oh well. At least I'm only missing Crazylegs, Cross Country, and the SAW Viper from my "Benzheen Bloodbath" diorama.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I am looking for the dr.rex figure from the new gijoe movie if any one can help.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergeorge06 View Post
    I am looking for the dr.rex figure from the new gijoe movie if any one can help.
    There's no rhyme or reason behind the waves/collections. Give it another month and probably everything will be there out there. Now I'm seeing Helix and Pit Commandos sitting on the pegs. 2 weeks ago, couldn't find them.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I just checked on HTS to see what's available.

All this time I thought reactive armor were the Iron Man suits but no, apparently some figures have Reactive Armor and Delta 6 Accelerator versions.

The figures aren't selling well at all here in Los Angeles and so it's quite a chore to comb through the vast amount of pegs especially at Target. Paris Pursuit Baroness is what I guess I'm looking for but I'm not even sure if she's out yet.

She's on DTC, but in the same wave as The Doctor and Arctic SE I believe.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

What is DTC?

I understand correctly that the Target RHINO is just a repack of an old vehicle that doesn't have footpegs designed for the new figs?! Hasbro has really cheaped out on this line.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    What is DTC?

I understand correctly that the Target RHINO is just a repack of an old vehicle that doesn't have footpegs designed for the new figs?! Hasbro has really cheaped out on this line.
    DTC=Direct to Consumer. It's one of the several names that HasbroToyShop can be known as. It also refers to the last of the O-Ring figures (and this version off the RHINO, not the Slaughter version) figures that were exclusive to online, before leaking into TRU, and the wave 4 being now GIJoecollector's club exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    The TRU sale is a real stinker. The "2-for-$9.99" only applies to three specific figures/SKUs: Duke, Breaker, and the Barbecue repaint.
    Hmm...I bought neither of those figures, and still got mine for the 2 for $9.99 price. Along with the Cobra Gunship (kind of an oddly designed, and slightly disappointing vehicle) and I even netted the ten dollar gift card.

That Cobra Gunship is kind of weird to me - it's quite a bit bigger than I expected, and looks somehow less feasible for it, in my opinion. Looks like a helicopter that they forgot to put rotors on. Either that, or a very oddly shaped, and slightly too large sci-fi style hovercraft. Seems to me like either including the rotors, or sizing it down would have made for a much more effective design.

Yeah, me too bought six figs for 30.00 none of the aforementioned. Receved 10$ gc to boot awesome deal! My son and nephew were on cloud nine!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Hmm...I bought neither of those figures, and still got mine for the 2 for $9.99 price. Along with the Cobra Gunship (kind of an oddly designed, and slightly disappointing vehicle) and I even netted the ten dollar gift card.
    The TRU ad only shows three figures and lists three specific SKUs, and under the pic of Breaker, Barbecue, and Duke, it says "2 for 9.99: these NEW! GI JOE ROC figures." Just some poor word choice on the part of TRU's marketing department. How hard would it have been to say, "ALL GI JOE ROC basic figures 2 for 9.99"?

Chux reports that the SKUs refer to the various figure Collections and not any one specific figure, so the sale should apply to any basic figure.

I haven't been to TRU yet but if they actually have figures I want I'll buy enough to get the gift card. I could use it on the Steel Crusher and get it for $15.

How much are basic figures at Target now? I saw 6.99 when I went to one out of town last Friday.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)