Page 23 of 114 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    Does anyone here have any ideas about what I could convert the Pit vehicle into so that it fits in the Starwars universe? And did anyone notice that the wal mart two pack Tunnel Rat looks alot like a member of the Viet Cong? I found that kinda odd.
    are you refering to the PIT headquarters or the Cobra Mole Pod.... if it is the PIT I was use as a base for maybe the Rebels since they are a ragtag bunch of traitors to the Empire they wouold need to use anything available to fight the Empire...the PIT could be a long abandoned base or underground hanger/base..... it could even be converted into a droid base or a Clone Outpost of somekind...

if it is the Mole Pod I wuld go with a EU sorta Droid vehicle that is used to boar into Clone vehicles or clone bases and launch attacks against the armies of the Republic...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I should have been more specific, I meant the huge pit headquarters. Thanks for the ideas Darkartist.

Am I to understand that you want to get a $100 playset to customize it into something else, but weren't sure what to do with it?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No, the understanding should go a little like this- I purchased $100 twenty pound POS playset for $25 and I am trying to find a practical Star Wars use for it.

Okay, that makes more sense. I've got no problem whatsoever with anyone doing whatever to their toys, but $100 seemed like a lot to drop without a clear use for it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    I should have been more specific, I meant the huge pit headquarters. Thanks for the ideas Darkartist.
    no problem glad to help.

i would love a PITT to customize but can't afford the pricetag at this time...still holding out for a Clone Wars Turbo Tank
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I keep seeing the Pit in the store and thinking, "Soon, you will be mine. After Christmas, you will be twelve dollars, and I will have you!"

It keeps me occupied as I go through the pegs looking for something other than Wave 1 figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Somebody wrote that there was a huge sale on the Pit online last week and ran through Oct 5th but I cant remember which retailer it was. Anyway after the discount it came to like 60 bucks I think.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post

if it is the Mole Pod I wuld go with a EU sorta Droid vehicle that is used to boar into Clone vehicles or clone bases and launch attacks against the armies of the Republic...
    could always retcon Lando's miner vehicles from the Thrawn trilogy into physical mining vehicles rather than plasma jets

It's been weeks since I've found any new GI Joe toys. I still don't have Dr. Rex, any of the two-packs, or the Crimson Hydra or Dragonhawk (should have grabbed those when I saw them the first time!)