Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    I've said it before, but I'm really getting worried about the Wave 2 mini-vehicles at Target, particularly the re-named SNAKE Armor (which everyone seems to want multiples of, myself included). I think the local Targets are actually putting out more of the stinking Grand Slam figures, and, for some reason, the Eel and AVAC aren't moving nearly as quickly as awesome-looking Cobra army builders with practically free vehicles should.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I actually did see one of those wave 2 mini-vehicles a couple weeks back, so I know they're out there - I came across the GI Joe version of the Wave Crusher (the one that previously came with the Eel) with Depth Charge, or Deep Six, or whatever the heck it is they're calling that guy. I passed on it since it's pretty much the same vehicle I already bought with the Eel, and the Joe figure looked like just another repaint of Torpedo. I've been scoruing Target toy aisles ever since trying to find the rest of them, or any new product for that matter!

the Target vehicles are cool...thinking about investing in the Rhino... wouldn't mind getting the Storm Shadow with cycle but that's about it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    the Target vehicles are cool...thinking about investing in the Rhino... wouldn't mind getting the Storm Shadow with cycle but that's about it.
    So you're interested a former internet exclusive that's had a 150% price increase and something that clogged the pegs from 2004-2005?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

The Rhino is cool. I wasn't collecting Joes at that time, and didn't even know about it.

It's pretty funny that the pack-in is called Rampage, who was a reissue of Heavy Metal character with a new name back in the 1980s, and is a full-on remake of the classic Heavy Metal, but the filename apparently belongs to that bald "Speed Metal" guy in the TRU set now, from what I've read.

Nothing against Heavy Metal. He always looked cool, but I only remember him as "one of the forgotten generic vehicle drivers killed by the SAW Viper."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well the Ninja Lightning cycles, which is what the latest is just a remake of, was so bad that it was released 3 times (1 for SE, 1 for SS, 1 for Kamakura?!?!?) it was on clearance more often than not with Big Brawler's gun platform.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

And, curiously, the Snake Eyes one is the one that's selling the most quickly of any of these sets.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Makes me wonder why these idiots, I mean people didn't buy it the first time. Or even for 2.99 when they made that price.

Some of us idiots really hated the GI Joe figures from around the time the Cycles were first released. Plus, they seem to fit these figures - which are taller and much more poseable - far better.

Also, I'm extremely happy with my former internet exclusive - even at the 150% markup. Money well spent, in my opinion, and my favorite of the recent Joe vehicles.

when the Rhino first came out there really wasn't any G.I. Joe stuff on the market that I was interested in so it was any easy pass. even today the pull of the vehicle and the reviews I have read make me want one but I won't fgeel bad if I save the $40 and put it towards a Turbo Tank or whatever is going to be the next big vehicle from Hasbro.

would I like to own the Rhino....Yes. can I live without it...Yes....will i drop the $40 for it... that's a question without an answer for the time being... perhaps Target will clearence them and I'll get one that way. who knows...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks