Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Wrong footpegs. They didn't bother to even retool the Rhino for the re-release and price hike. So the footpegs won't work with 25th/ROC figures.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Got the Doctor figure today from HTS with the white lab coat instead of the black.. i know there is a variant just not sure which one of these is the variant. can't wait to set up my McFarlane Frankstien playset and use the pieces for the Doctor's lab.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Saw Arctic Snake Eyes, Battle Damaged Storm Shadow (Arctic? I think so, but it seems counterintuitive to have a half-naked guy in the ice.), Duke in whatever new armor he has, Paris Pursuit Baroness, and Rex in the black suit.

I really have no idea why people rave about the Snake Eyes. He looks like butt on a platter. The only things decent were the legs, which were clearly stolen from the Ice Viper.

Storm Shadow looked cool, and was slightly tempting. But I passed; I'm not in need of any half-naked guys with big slashes on their bellies.

Duke is puke, as expected. Seeing PP Baroness again, I don't see the big deal about her, either. Both Baronesses suck, but the other one at least has potential for spare parts.

I almost got Rex, but he's a bit too S&M and scarred to use as decent lab tech. The claws were silly, too. If he'd been $5, I would've gotten him, but not for $8. I've realized I need to cut back even further on toys, and I'll save this month's budget for better stuff, like those SNAKE suits if they actually exist. Or, shoot, even the Red Fang Ninja and Night Adder. (I'm planning to cannibalize Red Fang's accessories and give him a rifle, to be a sort of Night Creeper sniper. And Night Adder, dude, with those tats, I've got to get him.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Saw Arctic Snake Eyes, Battle Damaged Storm Shadow (Arctic? I think so, but it seems counterintuitive to have a half-naked guy in the ice.), Duke in whatever new armor he has, Paris Pursuit Baroness, and Rex in the black suit.

I really have no idea why people rave about the Snake Eyes. He looks like butt on a platter. The only things decent were the legs, which were clearly stolen from the Ice Viper.

Storm Shadow looked cool, and was slightly tempting. But I passed; I'm not in need of any half-naked guys with big slashes on their bellies.

Duke is puke, as expected. Seeing PP Baroness again, I don't see the big deal about her, either. Both Baronesses suck, but the other one at least has potential for spare parts.

I almost got Rex, but he's a bit too S&M and scarred to use as decent lab tech. The claws were silly, too. If he'd been $5, I would've gotten him, but not for $8. I've realized I need to cut back even further on toys, and I'll save this month's budget for better stuff, like those SNAKE suits if they actually exist. Or, shoot, even the Red Fang Ninja and Night Adder. (I'm planning to cannibalize Red Fang's accessories and give him a rifle, to be a sort of Night Creeper sniper. And Night Adder, dude, with those tats, I've got to get him.)
    i agree with you Chux and having to cut back...might have to curtail some of my spending habits in regards to figures and start making smarter choices and purchases and not feel like I have to buy a whole wave of figures.

i hate having to cut back as this is my release of stress but actions must be taken....either that or get 2 other jobs....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

it's been easy for me to pass the female figs released so far in the ROC line (cept for Helix). They've all looked like carp so far.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Got the Doctor figure today from HTS with the white lab coat instead of the black.. i know there is a variant just not sure which one of these is the variant. can't wait to set up my McFarlane Frankstien playset and use the pieces for the Doctor's lab.
    I'd forgotten about that playset. I have one too (along with the Dracula & Werewolf one). I'll have to dig it out for Halloween.

I haven't bought any ROC stuff. I haven't seen the movie either. Pegs are overflowing with the initial waves but I did see the doctor, Arctic SE & SS, and the Paris Pursuit figs again on a sidekick at WM. Seems like local stores are running out of room to put this line, which doesn't seem to be moving at all. Why basic figs are still $8 each is beyond me. These things should be $4.97 tops.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

haven't seen any new ROC figures in a long time... i think most of the stores by me are holding back on ordering the new waves since the pegs are clogged with the first wave. I must have counted about 50 Destro's and 50 Baroness' in the TRU in East Brunswick not to mention dozens of Duke, Snake Eyes and Heavy Duty's.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    White coat is the "rarer" of the variants. This line is Episode I all over again.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

picked up the black coat Doctor today at walmart. first time i've spotted new roc figures on the pegs. they had both Artic Snake Eyes and Artic Storm Shadow as well but both look horrible so they were an easy pass.

WM still had all the new figures from a couple of days ago. I even saw more of the new armored Dukes and Paris Pursuit Baronesses, so it may be that they sold some, but got more in.

Three Targets put out more of the exclusive mini-vehicles... wave 1 again!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.