Page 36 of 112 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    Yes, it is one sweet ride. However, did anyone ever figure out what was up with that seeming weapons attachment on the top hatch?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Wow. I guess there's more proof of the higher concentration of scalpers in LA.
    Well, there's also a higher concentration of people, which means a higher concentration of collectors in general, and yet none of the chains really ship to the LA area in relation to that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

HTS has the PIT for $59 on their Deal of the Day. I'm tempted, but I think I'll wait out the holidays for it to hopefully drop further.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Yes, it is one sweet ride. However, did anyone ever figure out what was up with that seeming weapons attachment on the top hatch?
    There's a cannon in mine that fires red plastic missiles that were taped on the bottom of the cardboard that held the vehicle in its original box.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Kmart has the Night Raven on sale for $25 this week. I had one in my hands yesterday but ultimately put it back.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Kmart has the Night Raven on sale for $25 this week. I had one in my hands yesterday but ultimately put it back.
    Thanks. I might have to pick one up for use in the traffic on Coruscant.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Some of those movie vehicles look like they'd be right at home in the prequels, but I'm not sure I can picture a Cobra Night Raven over the skies of Coruscant.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I finally saw all the WM exclusive vintage playsets, including the really cool Outpost Defender. I passed since Roadblock's eyebrow paint went halfway up his forehead, but the playset is really neat. Nice to see these again, even with the weird figure repaints.

I got them all, figuring I'd get another MARS Trooper, another Neo-Viper, another Tele-Viper, and five figures worth of spare parts. As much as I loved Resolute, the figure releases have been too spotty and random to collect them as such. (Storm Shadow in Shredder Disguise? Destro prior to changing the script to make him a non-cyborg? Shockwave and a BAT, who didn't even appear?)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I finally saw all the WM exclusive vintage playsets, including the really cool Outpost Defender. I passed since Roadblock's eyebrow paint went halfway up his forehead, but the playset is really neat. Nice to see these again, even with the weird figure repaints.
    saw these as well today and passed. wasn't a fan.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks