Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
    the re-tooled Skyhawk and Dreadnok Cycle look great. not a big fan of the rip and roar vehicles though. curious to see how Hasbro is going to continue this line in 2010. looking forward to Toy Fair 2010
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    the re-tooled Skyhawk and Dreadnok Cycle look great. not a big fan of the rip and roar vehicles though. curious to see how Hasbro is going to continue this line in 2010. looking forward to Toy Fair 2010
    I don't know if they'll do much with GI Joe at Toy Fair. They put the JoeCon in April, so what will be put out when is a big mystery. I think Hasbro asked the Collector Club to move GI Joe away from Celebration V. But that can't be confirmed.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I've always had a thing for the Sky Hawk, but never picked one up due to (originally) it not having a true canopy. That new design looks alright.

I don't want to like that Dreadnok trike, but the gatling-style guns and the flip-out blades look nifty.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been fiending for some new Joe stuff for a long time now! I've actually been thinking of buying up a bunch of Wal-Mart's leftovers at five bucks a pop to do some customizing to tide me over. Can't wait until this stuff starts to hit!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I've been fiending for some new Joe stuff for a long time now! I've actually been thinking of buying up a bunch of Wal-Mart's leftovers at five bucks a pop to do some customizing to tide me over. Can't wait until this stuff starts to hit!
    spotted in Target that they have the 4 pack of figures 2 Neo Vipers vs Duke and Snake Eyes marked down to $4.98. a great deal for 4 figures. might go back and pick one up later. the Snake Eyes looks better then the single carded version from the first wave...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I saw that set at Target on clearance, they had 2. The second one had Snake Eyes replaced with another Duke wearing Neo Viper armor.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I saw that set at Target on clearance, they had 2. The second one had Snake Eyes replaced with another Duke wearing Neo Viper armor.
    Well they improved the Duke figure.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Picked up the Night Raven at Target yesterday, unmarked sale price of $20 down from $40. It's cute, but honestly, after all the positive comments here, I was expecting a little better.

Fleep fleep fleep fleep....

This isn't technically movie-related, but, since this seems to have become the go-to Joe thread, here it is:

I found a good deal of 25th Anniversary stuff at Marshall's and TJ Maxx today. The once-elusive Mutt/Wraith wave was $3.99; I got another Bazooka Viper, Para-Viper, and Wraith (since I use him as an advanced model BAT). I also saw most of the earlier vehicles (Slammer/Air Chariot, SHARC, Firebat, RAM/Trouble Bubble, and VAMP) for $12.99, a carpload of Combat Heroes for $3.99, some 12" figures (don't recall the price), and Mighty Muggs (Destro, Duke, and Snake Eyes) for $9.99.

Makes me think I'm going to have to keep checking, in case that last wave of Transformers Classic Legends shows up.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Got the City Strike Snake Eyes today. I love all the accessories, but are the arctic shoes necessary for a city strike?