Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    The GI Joe line isn't exactly tearing up the market right now, and it's Hasbro own license so I can't imagine them willing to give that to another toymaker.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just really hope they're smart enough to say, "Hmmm.... Vintage line sold like hotcakes until it turned hot pink. Sergeant Savage and Extreme didn't sell. Straight-up vintage reissues didn't sell. Joe vs Cobra/Valor vs Venom/Spy Troops sold only okay. Sigma Six sold somewhat decently. 25th Anniversary, aside from some bad choices in case distribution, sold like hotcakes. Movie line is bombing hard. Hmmmm.... Which should we go back to?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, right, that's so likely since Hasbro is well-known for the timely smart calls.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the movie line by me seems to be tanking hard. same figures on the pegs all over the stores...very few vehicles and the ninka showdown set i believe has been marked down to $9.99... the line looks sorta bleak.. hoping the Pursuit of Cobra line picks up and helps the series move forward.

really would love to see Hasbro bring back the 25th Anniversary line. there are still figures that need to be made. wouldn't mind it if they added this line with the Pursuit of Cobra line and gave us versions of Life-Line, Low-Light, Sci-Fi etc.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Target has marked down the ROC figures down to $3.99.

The Night Raven is on sale for $19.99 until sometime in late April. I may actually spring for one of these.

All of them? A lot of Targets had put selected ROC figures on clearance a while back. I remember getting a Cover Girl or two.

It really is a shame the movie sucked and the toys didn't catch on. The figures, for the most part, are some of Hasbro's best work.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    All of them? A lot of Targets had put selected ROC figures on clearance a while back. I remember getting a Cover Girl or two.

It really is a shame the movie sucked and the toys didn't catch on. The figures, for the most part, are some of Hasbro's best work.
    most of the figures were some of the best work from Hasbro, the new series Pursuit of Cobra (showed at Toy Fair) look amazing...can't wait to see these on the pegs....

on a side note......i actually liked the movie..not the greatest but also not a total flop as well...hopefully the sequel will be a major improvement.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

picked up the Desert Viper the other at Walmart..decent figure, massive accessories and no larger/ useless weapon to boot.

might have to check out Target and see if what that figure sale looks like...if they have the figures marked down to $3.99 might pick up a couple of extra Destro's for customizing

That Desert Viper is a truly sweet figure. I got one for the accessories and parts, and decided I like it so much, it just replaced the Sand Scorpions I don't have.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I picked up the Rhino vehicle last night at Target. It was on clearance for $14.98. Sweet deal!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed