Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    I need a good 3 3/4" likeness of Rowan Atkinson so I can make a custom Death Adders leader, Codename: Black Adder.

Got as far as the name Rowan and saw where that was going.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Is this the thread we can submit questions for Hasbro in? If so, "For years, Hasbro has stated that certain figures and larger vehicles could not be made unless they had sufficient entertainment support to justify the expense associated with bringing them to market. Now that Hasbro has more control over the entertainment with their new Hub channel, do they expect to use the programming to support the creation of larger vehicles?"

picked up an extra Baroness and Scarlett figure (non Camo version of Scarlett) at Target over the weekend for $2.45 each. might go back and pick up a couple extra of each for customizing.

might also pick up a couple of the Vipers as well but not 100% on that.

can't wait for the new Pursuit of Cobra figures to start hitting the shelves. so looking forward to some of these guys including the long overdo LowLight figure....now if only they would make a ARAH Dial Tone, Resolute Dial Tone (not the one we got in the ROC line), and a LifeLine figure I'd be set.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

here's some pics of upcoming TRU Spirit and Quick Kick from Hisstank.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	22989   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	22990  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    now if only they would make a ARAH Dial Tone, Resolute Dial Tone (not the one we got in the ROC line), and a LifeLine figure I'd be set.
    I'm sensing you might be a Dial Tone fan. I used to have Lifeline, so I'd be pretty happy to see that too. It'd be pretty awesome to reproduce Christmas from my Fourth Grade year in Joe figures (even cooler if in vehicles). I think I only need Sci-Fi, Lifeline, and Iceberg if I recall correctly.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    I'm sensing you might be a Dial Tone fan. I used to have Lifeline, so I'd be pretty happy to see that too. It's be pretty awesome to reproduce Christmas from my Fourth Grade year in Joe figures (even cooler if in vehicles). I think I only need Sci-Fi, Lifeline, and Iceberg if I recall correctly.
    Dial Tone was one of my favorites as a kid. no matter what missions I planned out the following Joes were always there:

Dial Tone, LowLight, Sgt Slaughter, Flint, Lifeline, Sci-Fi, Recondo, Footloose, Dusty, Mutt & Junkyard, Law & Order, Snake Eyes, Jinx & Scarlett.

as far as wanting Dial Tone....definately in ARAH 25th style, as well as a Resolute Female Dial Tone (thought the concept was cool but the ROC figure was an absolute mess).

would defiantely love to see Hasbro tackle Sci-Fi and Footloose, along with Jinx and Law & Order, that would rock as well

The local Targets have the figures for $3.58 (a bit higher than yours, DA). However....

CHECK THE ENDCAPS AT YOUR LOCAL TARGET EVEN IF YOU'VE NOT BEEN DOING SO!! It looks like Target must've moved a lot of figures to the stockroom to make room for other stuff, and are moving them back onto the floor to be cleared out. I got some pretty choice figures today, including two Ice Vipers and another PP Snake Eyes (mostly for Timber ); there were still a few of each when I left. I know for a fact they weren't there three days ago.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Opened up my figures (was going to keep them carded for a bit, but my daughter collects the movie-styled filecards and insisted on getting them tonight). Most were duplicates of ones I'd already picked up, but I got a couple of Reactive Armor Dukes (with the movie Destro heads on, I've got a vision for some sort of BAT-like android developed by MARS to function as D's personal guards).

I've said before and I'll say again: it's really a shame the movie stunk the way it did, because these figures are almost all amazing. Guys like the Ice Viper, Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, and the Cobra Commander figures (pre- and post-mask) are some of the best in the history of the Joe toyline.

I just used the FREESHIP20 code from Hasbro to finally order the Dragonhawk and that blue vehicle that looks like an update of the Snowcat.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 05-19-2010 at 11:09 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've said before and I'll say again: it's really a shame the movie stunk the way it did, because these figures are almost all amazing. Guys like the Ice Viper, Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, and the Cobra Commander figures (pre- and post-mask) are some of the best in the history of the Joe toyline.
    Agreed. In way it's worked out better that the movie seemed to put folks off of the figure line, as it's caused Hasbro to get away from that much sooner than I think they'd planned, and has got them onto some even better stuff! What's his face from the movie could've become The face of Duke from now until forever otherwise.