Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I just used the FREESHIP20 code from Hasbro to finally order the Dragonhawk and that blue vehicle that looks like an update of the Snowcat.

That blue vehicle, the Ice Dagger (formally the Ice Sabre), is awesome. It holds a ton of figures. I think you'll be impressed.

It is indeed awesome. Very awesome. I dig it.

BTW, I saw today at Ross a lone Cobra Gunship (red helmet version) for $15.99. I assume this means that at least the rest of the wave 1 large vehicles are hitting various Ross stores. I wouldn't be surprised if the smaller vehicles are as well, and the figures should be hitting closeout stores soon (particularly the movie Destro and Attack on the Pit Baroness).

At that price, I'd be seriously tempted to get another Cobra Hummer.

Did anyone ever figure out what, if anything, was supposed to attach to the roof of the Hummer?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought the only thing that was supposed to attach to the roof (besides the canon that it came with) were figures. Specifically Snake Eyes to recreate the scene from the movie...

GO TO KMART!! I rarely, VERY RARELY, do given the distance to the nearest one, but did go on Monday morning. The GI JOE exclusive 4-pack was clearanced down to $12, which is still too high for those figures, but the special this week is 50% off clearance items. $6 for 4 figures. I picked up 8 packs for troop building/customizing. The store I visited still had another dozen on the floor and more, according to the lady in the department, in the back. I also picked up a Star Trek Transporter room playset to cannibalize for $7.50.

K-Mart's the closest store to me, and I still rarely check it out. I might have to, though, to see if this is universal.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And the Ice Dagger is now at Ross for $15.99, too. Dangit. I could've saved a few bucks.

Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed any of the Target deluxe figures being marked down? It seems odd they're clearing out the legions of Destro and Baroness, as well as the Night Raven, and already got rid of the PIT, RHINO, and Polar Battle Bear Then & Now... but haven't budged a bit on the deluxe figures and either size of standard vehicles.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Looks like it's just me here.

I can confirm that the Steel Crusher is indeed showing up at Ross. And now I have two.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And the Ice Dagger is now at Ross for $15.99, too. Dangit. I could've saved a few bucks.

Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed any of the Target deluxe figures being marked down? It seems odd they're clearing out the legions of Destro and Baroness, as well as the Night Raven, and already got rid of the PIT, RHINO, and Polar Battle Bear Then & Now... but haven't budged a bit on the deluxe figures and either size of standard vehicles.
    No, I haven't seen deluxes being marked down either. I might consider getting some if/when they do.

i have 2 sets of snake armor and would pick up several more if/when they get clearanced.

the only movie toys I've seen clearence so far have been the Night Raven and the figures... everything else is still full price.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks