Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    Dude, saw three Cobra Commanders at WM tonight. This was at the local WM, where there are a ton of scalpers working for the place who get good stuff before it even hits pegs.

Only one Alley Viper, no Fireflies, and about six of everyone else. You be the judge as to who will be the true HTF figure here.

(Oh, and I confirmed that the dozen ROC Storm Shadows who were on clearance there for $2.48 three weeks ago are now $10. Go figure.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

still no sign of POC at any of the stores I have visited in the last couple of days, Walmart, Kmart, Target or TRU. hoping to spot something soon, going through withdrawals of not finding anything new within the last few months....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Two of my three Targets (at least--haven't been to the third) have POC out. Pickings are slim right now. I've seen Snake-Eyes, Alley-Viper, Beachead, Stormshadow, and Snow Job with my own eyes. I've seen the Ghost Hawk, Doom Cycle, and mechs. My brother grabbed Beachhead for me and the Ghost Hawk for himself. I grabbed Snakes and an Alley-Viper.

I also bought up every clearanced Serpent Armor from Target in Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood this last weekend and most--if not all of them--in Pensacola. That amounted to only four sets, but I only really wanted four sets. I'd like to check two more Targets soon, but I don't know if I'll be able to check more than one any time soon.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

spotted only the Mechs in the Target in Milltown NJ...no sign of any of the figures or new vehicles which was sad....

at a local Walmart I spotted all of the new POC figures included the Cobra Commander but couldn't pull the tigger on the $9.99 pricetag for these when TRU is selling them for $6.99... I thought Walmart was supposed to be cheaper for merchandise....what happened....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

They still had SNAKE Armor in Florida? Dang. Once those hit $2.48, I was able to get one extra each of Grand Slam, Wetsuit, and the Strato-Viper.

Course, I did snag two additional SNAKE suits at $7, so I've got a nice little deployment of them. Still, more is always better.

Honestly, at $3 or less, I'd buy any vehicle, especially one that comes with a figure. I even got two of the Snake Eyes ripcord motorcycle.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The armors only hit clearance here fairly recently. I'm not sure where Targets here and there fit in Target's districts, spokes, etc., so I don't know if some regional person decided all at once to put them on or what, but I figure I got lucky with what I did get. I may try to hit a couple more Saturday, but I suspect I won't find anything.

Otherwise, yeah, two-something is a mighty tempting price even when you have absolutely no reason to get something. Hitting those Targets got me a total of five armors. One was opened enough that the stickers came out, so I'll probably repurpose that for AIM too. But I only wanted four anyway. Now If I'll just finally jump on the next $20 Night Raven I see to make it an X-Men Blackbird . . .
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

picked up my first 2 POC figures yesterday at TRU in Woodbridge NJ...Firefly and the Chase Cobra Commander.... Firefly looks awesome but I think I'm going to army build him instead and perhaps call him Elite Shadow Viper.... the 25th Anniversary Firefly is still the best version to date of this classic baddie.

With POC Firefly, be careful with the arm shields! I've already stressed one of them from putting them on his arms.

I might eventually get Firefly. I've got more Fireflies than I can use, but the new helmet makes him look like a new character. I won't pay $10 for him, though, and he appears to be the true chase figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Picked up two A-Team vans and a Prince of Persia horse for my Joes at Target, for a grand total of about $15. I think it'll be cool to have the new Alley Vipers spilling out of the van, if I ever find more. The horse I plan to use for some sort of Cobra ceremonial display; if it's any good, I might get another.

Also got her some Last Airbender beast, a six-legged flying albino bison with a human face, judging from the text on the box. It's pretty sweet--far better than the figures from the line deserve, and, from what I hear, far better than the movie deserves. But I digress....
    Tommy, close your eyes.