Page 65 of 114 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    have yet to see any signs of wave 2 at retail...hopefully these figures start shipping to Jersey soon...looking forward to getting a Jungle Trooper.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm still working on finding Quick Kick and Spirit. My local TRU has zero POC figures on the pegs and has not restocked since they had that BOGO sale weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    have yet to see any signs of wave 2 at retail...
    http://sadtrombone.com/

(Don't worry. I think we're all playing that tune right now.)
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 08-30-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Well, it had to happen. Tonight I saw basic ROC figures at Ross for $3.99. Well, one figure. It was Dr. Rex (black coat version, of course--I've never seen the white coat version at all) on an international card with about 600 languages.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    have yet to see any signs of wave 2 at retail...hopefully these figures start shipping to Jersey soon...looking forward to getting a Jungle Trooper.
    They've only been showing up at Target thus far so they should trickle out there pretty soon.

actually saw (and purchased) the new HISS at wal-mart last nite. Course it was on the shelf right next to the 3 pegs they still have full of the movie figures and a lone POC storm shadow.

I saw the remnants of Wave 2: two Snake Eyes, two Destros, and a Zartan. These were easy to pass on. Destro looks like a festering dump in person; while I could see customization potential for both him and Zartan, I don't have anything in mind. And I have a feeling, since there were two left and no one seems interested, Destro's not exactly going to be the toughest one to find.

Also saw three movie figures at another Ross (black coat Rex, armored Duke, and armored Ripcord). And the Joe helicopter (whatever it's called). I might get me a second one at $12.99. I think I could freakin' army-build Wild Bill already, though.

cha gio

I didn't think POC Destro was that bad. And besides, they just hit so I'd hardly call them pegwarmers at this point.

I really haven't looked at Destro. As far as I'm concerned, his classic look and Iron Grenadiers looks are all I'll really need of him, though I did get the alternate black head when I saw it. Maybe if they ever had an unmasked version I might get it.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

spotted some of wave 2 yesterday in Target in Edison...picked up Dusty and Zartan and left Snake Eyes and Destro... Zartan is a nice figure defiantely worth picking up... Dusty is a nice addition as well and makes a nice Desert Grunt but not sure what I'm going to do with the barb wire coil that he comes with.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Saw the full wave today. The Destros had much better paint application, so I reneged on my vow to not get him. How the paint is situated on his noggin makes a world of difference.

Jungle Viper I've not opened (haven't opened any yet, actually ), but he feels pretty heavy in the case. Like Ephant Mon heavy.

I was going to pass on Zartan again, but then I looked more closely at his accessories, and I actually said out loud (to the confusion of my daughter), "Raptor!!" Yes, it may be heresy, but I bought one of the coolest Cobra characters so I could make one of the lamest. Wound up with all of them aside from Snake Eyes, since I figure the line will be (unfortunately) short. Still need a Beach Head (maybe) and Duke, but I see them every so often and am not too concerned. Truth is, the Duke I want more to create a custom background Dreadnok for a second Storm Rider.

Gotta say, I want to see some reviews on how the action feature works and if the parts can still be used to make customs, but the accessories with Snake Eyes almost make me want him.

Also, more 25th stuff is shipping to Marshalls and TJMaxx. I got a red-bandana Cobra Trooper and (yet another) Viper vs Iron Grenadier today. In building a respectable contingent of Vipers, I'm amassing quite the private army for Destro on the cheap as well. Also crap-tons of the larger ROC Snow CAT update (not the POC one that actually is the Snow CAT, but the blue one--Ice Sabre?) and the ROC chopper (with Wild Bill #4,875) are at both the Marshall's family of stores and Ross for $12.99.

I'll post thoughts on these figures later, after I do some grocery and early Christmas shopping. Provided, of course, I can still find another recipe for cha gio to link to randomly in homage to the weirdo spammers.

cha gio