Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
    I haven't seen any evidence of these sets at Rite Aid and I've been searching. Christmas is 90% off there, by the way.

I got sick of finding no results at the site where it'd been reported, and Googled it. I found one comment buried in a random thread that said the report had been "debunked." Not sure why they killed it, unless they really are dooshes who want anyone who's not a member and basing their Rite Aid trips on info they'd hosted to be completely out of the loop and continue wasting time. (I'd think it'd be a good idea to leave the thread, edit the first post to say it's a hoax, and actually explain in the thread why it's known to be false.)

I'll keep stopping by occasionally because, hey, who knows; they have gotten former exclusives in the past. But not daily or even weekly until I have something more firm to go on.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I couidn't find anymore Shock Troopers so I decided to pick up a Skysweeper at Ross and got a 25th CLAW/FLAK at TRU.

They had the CLAW and FLAK at TRU?!?!?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    They had the CLAW and FLAK at TRU?!?!?
    I heard those wave 5 25th vehicles were seen at TRU Express stores, but that was back before Christmas. I got my fill of them at Ross.

I got some extras at Ross, but TRU comes as a shock. Especially since all three major retailers refusing to carry that wave is why they ended up as an online exclusive (before they wound up at Ross, of course).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I got some extras at Ross, but TRU comes as a shock. Especially since all three major retailers refusing to carry that wave is why they ended up as an online exclusive (before they wound up at Ross, of course).
    I wonder if it's leftover stock from TRU Express? Last week, I saw an Arctic HISS in a TRU employee's hands but no other of those vehicles.

They're $9.97 btw.

I've not had any luck finding more POC Shock Troopers. I haven't even been able to find more wave 3 Snake Eyes.

That being said, I preordered POC wave 4 Low Light, Shadow Tracker, Destro, Skydive from BBTS last week and received them today.

BBTS is the way to go for these harder to find troops. I ordered a wave 4 case in order to get more Shock Troops and Alley Vipers, of which I had but one of each. I've got it on pile of loot setting, waiting for the next wave of DCUC to arrive so that they'll ship together with my SW Vintage case. I love not paying tax, which is more than what shipping will be with these all together. The above retail mark up isn't that high either and I don't waste so much petrol running around, fuming at scalpers and shifty employees.

I'm still waiting to find Low Light in the stores. Hopefully that wave shows up soon. He's the only one I want from that wave.

Next two waves have been announced.

Wave 5 (wave 3 2011):

General Hawk, Blowtorch, Steel Brigade, Cobra-The Enemy, Cobra Commander, and Jungle B.A.T.

Wave 6 (wave 4 2011):

Snake-Eyes (temple guardian), Croc Master, Iron Grenadier, Rock-Viper, Viper, and Crazylegs
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".