Page 82 of 114 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
    The Volcano Viper is a real example of a kitbash done right. He's got a couple of parts I think are new (the "jacket" and helmet, mostly), and the rest is made of existing parts used to maximum effect.

I hope to get another one if I can (who cares about the pods?), and get a couple of the orange version when it's released. It may not be the intended purpose, but I'm using these as the cool POC update of the Leaky Suit Brigade.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If the Hasbro Q&A still exists and we still participate in it, any chance of asking something along these lines:
    "Without a doubt, the Pursuit of Cobra figures are getting better and better overall, and far more detailed. However, a minor issue comes up as a result of the ever-increasing detail and number of accessories, namely, 'How do all these accessories work?' It's even more confusing to get a character like Low-Light, who has an insane number of interrelated accessories. Have you considered including a small instruction manual with such figures, or at least including an actual full-body picture of the figure on the package?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Finally found a Volcano Viper set. The figure looks good. I picked up Leatherneck and the green Ferret, along with Dusty and his converted snow mobile. Still haven't found the Polar Sharc, though I did find restocks of the "cancelled Target exclusive" wave 3. I picked up a Whirlwind and a few Flight Pods with hot pink camouflage Viper. These are fun figures and I envision the vehicles as being very Night Force-ish. I bought 2 more desert RAMs. The boxes were a mess, but I'm opening them, so it didn't bother me.

I actually saw a POC restock at TRU and bought another Shock Trooper, Alley Viper and Skydive.

I picked up a TF Movie Elita 1 for use with Joes and other 3.75" figures.

I've tried Snake Eyes as well as Marvel Universe Black Widow and both are able to sit nicely on Elita 1 in motorcycle mode.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I picked up a TF Movie Elita 1 for use with Joes and other 3.75" figures.

I've tried Snake Eyes as well as Marvel Universe Black Widow and both are able to sit nicely on Elita 1 in motorcycle mode.
    I bought an Arcee last year and use it as the Bike for the Recent Commando Snake Eyes.

picked up 2 of the Cobra Shock Troopers last night in Target... they look amazing perhaps some of the best figures to date.... now if only I can find the ever illusive Low Light
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

picked up an extra Shock Trooper last night along with Duke and the Arm cannons..
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Discuss G.I. Joe at ActionFigs.com

Hi all, we are trying to get some activity going on the G.I. Joe forums at ActionFigs.com (sister site of SSG). We'd love for you to visit (take your shoes off, stay awhile) and discuss whatever G.I. Joe topics you'd like. See you there!

Mark

I saw a lone Shock Trooper on the pegs at WM so I felt compelled to buy it.

Picked up 3 Lava Pods yesterday at Ross and now have 3 Volcano Vipers that I can open. I've opened one so far and noticed the helmet fits better without the easily removed head. I can use the head for a custom, as it's generic enough.