Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
    Is anyone else finding 25th Anniversary figures being restocked at Marshall's? I've picked up a good dozen troops marked under $4 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Is anyone else finding 25th Anniversary figures being restocked at Marshall's? I've picked up a good dozen troops marked under $4 each.
    I have also seen several under $4: one cent under at $3.99! That is a good deal. These are the same waves that were showing up at Marshall's and TJ Maxx last year.

I still haven't found a clear Wraith or a yellow Stalker, which I read were all over last year. I'd like to get more Cobra Flints, blue Ninja Vipers, black Storm Shadows, and Cobra Divers. If the comic packs resurface, I'd like another 2 Tomax/Xamots, but just for the heads, which I'd like for customs.

I'd like to get more Cobra Flints, blue Ninja Vipers, black Storm Shadows, and Cobra Divers. If the comic packs resurface, I'd like another 2 Tomax/Xamots, but just for the heads, which I'd like for customs.
    Funny, your want list looks pretty close to mine. I only want one extra Tomax/Xamot, though, and I'm done with Cobra Divers (since I got more than enough Eels). I got a crap-ton of Flints, but, really, who can't use more of them? I always found it odd that he rotted at the closeout stores after being clearanced at regular stores--switch the bloody head, people! They already gave it to you! It's visible in the package; how can you miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Funny, your want list looks pretty close to mine. I only want one extra Tomax/Xamot, though, and I'm done with Cobra Divers (since I got more than enough Eels). I got a crap-ton of Flints, but, really, who can't use more of them? I always found it odd that he rotted at the closeout stores after being clearanced at regular stores--switch the bloody head, people! They already gave it to you! It's visible in the package; how can you miss it?
    Great minds think alike or fools never disagree. I never left a Cobra Flint behind, but only ever found 3, I think.

Wave 5 of POC arrived from HTS yesterday.

Also today, I picked up a Lava Pod/Volcano Viper as well as a MARS Trooper 3 pack now marked down to just $4.99 at Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Wave 5 of POC arrived from HTS yesterday.

Also today, I picked up a Lava Pod/Volcano Viper as well as a MARS Trooper 3 pack now marked down to just $4.99 at Ross.
    Did your case ship boxed or did HTS just put shipping labels on the actual case. My Wave 6 case arrived Wednesday and it was mangled. Only two figures in the middle had cards that were not bent. I called HTS and they told me they'd refund my money once they received the case back, but that I would need to reorder. I asked if they'd honor the discount and free shipping that were part of the original order. That request apparently required three different people being consulted before I was told to just wait for a call back.

I went to about 4 Ross stores yesterday and bought 2 Lava Pods at $8.99 and sadly didn't see any discounted MARS packs.

Did your case ship boxed or did HTS just put shipping labels on the actual case. My Wave 6 case arrived Wednesday and it was mangled. Only two figures in the middle had cards that were not bent. I called HTS and they told me they'd refund my money once they received the case back, but that I would need to reorder. I asked if they'd honor the discount and free shipping that were part of the original order. That request apparently required three different people being consulted before I was told to just wait for a call back.

I went to about 4 Ross stores yesterday and bought 2 Lava Pods at $8.99 and sadly didn't see any discounted MARS packs.
    Maradona, HTS just slapped shipping labels on my wave 6 case.

Wave 5 from HTS arrived today. The Cobra Commander that I opened up has a screw missing from the right leg. What happened to QC, Hasbro???