Page 85 of 114 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
    I found two of the "canceled" GIJoe Rise of Cobra Alpha Vehicles (the SHARC and Lava Pod) at a Tuesday Morning, so if anyone still needs 'em and is near a Tuesday Morning, you can give them a shot. (Of course, Tuesday Mornings are tougher to find and more hit-and-miss than Ross ever dreamed of being.)

I can't believe Marshalls is still stocking 25th Anniversary Joes at $3.99. They're tough to pass up, so I picked up a few more troops this morning.

I can't be the only one with a 30th Skystriker, can I?

So far, yes.

Well, not exactly. I've not opened Starscream due to space constraints until I clear some room.

Nope. Got mine, and it is awesome! Do wish they'd bothered to make the pilot seat eject just like on the original, though. Can't believe how cheap it is considering the size! Does anyone know how it compares size-wise to the original vintage Skystriker? Seems pretty close to me.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got one in Las Vegas a few days after SDCC. Haven't opened it yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I've got five, one customized for Ace, one for Snake-Eyes, one for Shipwreck, one for Flint, and one set aside to never find the gumption to customize into Thundercracker. My brother has one he's customized for Flint. I'm planning to get Starscream and another retail Sky Striker to never manage to complete the three '84 Seekers.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

If I were a better customizer, I'd create Macross Valkyrie (Robotech Veritech Fighter) versions of Skull Leader, Max, Mirya, and Jetfire.

Have any of the post-Low Light figures been sighted at Ross?

Sadly, I think that would be my only chance of finding any of them.

I've gone to so many Ross stores this past week in a vain attempt to find a Windcharger and I can attest to ZERO POC figures. I've found restocks of the mech suits, but nothing else apart from that. I've checked at Marshalls and TJ Maxx as well, looking for the Giant Size Skrull/Goliath sets, but no luck there either. Which ones are you looking for in case I find any?