Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Murphy
    What a bargain. This is a bargain for me.
    Well, still not quite. I still don't have the room. But holy snot, everyone else needs to grab that mofo.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And Amazon has no tax, apart from potentially free shipping. Now if only I had a USS Flagg to carry this new squadron (and by squadron, I mean 3 - which I doubt qualifies for squadron status) of Sky Strikers...

UPDATE!!! The Sky Striker is now $16.99 at Amazon - no tax. At that price, not even Ross can compete. The Captain America "big" vehicle is $11.99 and the Thundertank is $9.99. I ordered the lot of them, so shipping is also free.

The trailer for next summer's film was encouraging. I get the suspicion that we won't be seeing as many of this movie's figures languishing at Rite Aid, Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls in three years.

Christmas came early - I got my wave 4 case in the mail today! Now all I need to find at retail are Renegades Storm Shadow and an extra Scarlett or two.

Scored the entire new wave today. Snake Eyes is the only Renegades figure I don't have; he just seems way too close to every previous Snake Eyes to justify getting him, and doesn't appear to be overloaded with awesome new accessories like the Storm Shadow. I've opened all but Ripcord, who is a cool-looking figure, but, uh, who is he supposed to be? Not any Ripcord I've seen (though closest, I think, to the version from the new IDW-verse).

I got two of the Troopers. I love the interchangeable heads. He seems a bit light on the accessories, though, compared to the rest. Storm Shadow definitely makes up for that. He's got so many ninja weapons, many of them new (or at least that I haven't seen) that they could easily supply the entire wave. I would've paid $7 for the fan alone, to give it to Jinx.

Scarlett and Tunnel Rat are replacing the earlier versions. They're simply awesome. I have no idea what half of the things that come with TR are, though. Rifle, pistol, detonator, flashlight, computer, phone/walkie talkie, shovel, bomb detonation robot, and, uhhhh... it looks like a frying pan and a camping lantern. But I'm sure that's not what they are.

BTW, the Cobra Trooper has a hole on his back (at the bottom of the sculpted shirt) for something, but nothing he comes with fits right. I gerry-rigged the handcuffs, but they're clearly not what was intended to go there. Any ideas?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just a reminder, that our own ex-member Stillakid is the cinemaphotographer for the new GI Joe movie!

I keep in touch with him on Facebook as I've personally known him for years.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If the new movie doesn't suck, I'll say, "Awesome!" If it does, I'll say, "My deepest condolences."

I miss stilla.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I miss stilla.
    I miss him bringing new life (and controversy) to these boards.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.