Page 90 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
    It does, at least, look more promising than the first. I saw nothing that made me cringe outright. And the presence of Red Ninjas makes me think that someone at least looked at some of the source material. I understand Bruce Willis's character is Joe Colton, which would be frickin' awesome, and that Sergeant Slaughter may cameo as himself.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Pretty big news to report. I went to several stores today, looking for that elusive last-minute "only thing I want" Santa Claus gift. I stopped at three Walgreens, since a friend of mine told me he'd seen Shadow Tracker and Crazylegs there (albeit months ago).

At the third one, I saw not only Skydive, but Sci-Fi, Lifeline, and Law & Order. Haven't heard anyone reporting these guys in the wild yet. I passed; $12 is a bit high given how quickly figures seem to be clearing out of the stores lately. But if anyone wants them, they were at the Beaumont Walgreens
    Tommy, close your eyes.

$12 is steep, but good find nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Just a reminder, that our own ex-member Stillakid is the cinemaphotographer for the new GI Joe movie!

I keep in touch with him on Facebook as I've personally known him for years.
    According to the listings I've found, it's Stephen F. Windon who is the cinematographer, who is 52 and from Australia and has been a known cinematographer since the late '80s and not named Brian. Is it possible you misunderstood, and he's doing steadicam work on the film, since he is a member of that elite group of camera operators?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Apparently, the Resolute 7-packs have hit Ross. I hit a couple, but no luck.

Found some tonight. Didn't expect to see jack, since I'd been there yesterday, but someone told me they were getting the Quick Kick at $4, which is a price I'd be willing to pay for him. Saw some Resolute goodies instead.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Picked up 3 sets of these today, along with Quick Kick and Spirit. Ross has a good track record with these 7 packs, which is keeping me from ordering the Dreadnoks and Marauders sets from BBTS. It's a risk, but hopefully it will pay off in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    According to the listings I've found, it's Stephen F. Windon who is the cinematographer, who is 52 and from Australia and has been a known cinematographer since the late '80s and not named Brian. Is it possible you misunderstood, and he's doing steadicam work on the film, since he is a member of that elite group of camera operators?
    Probably. I'm not exactly sure what he does. But I think they wrapped the GI Joe movie before he could ruin everyone's Christmas by discussing religion and politics J/K. He's a great guy and we need to bring him back.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not sure if this is wide spread, but one of the local Wal-Marts here in Vegas had all of their GI Joe items on clearance. It was both the renegades and the 30th anniversary figs. They are $5, I bought a couple, but it was mainly Cobra Commanders and Fire Flys. Unfortunately I couldn't find any vehicles. Keep your eyes open!

I haven't seen that here, but I think WM clearances are usually at the store level.

I'm army-building that Firefly if he goes on clearance here. He looks nothing like Firefly, but he makes a fine Night Creeper demolitions expert.
    Tommy, close your eyes.