Page 91 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
    The Retaliation toys don't look that bad actually.

I'm definitely getting the Cobra Trooper and Red Ninja and possibly CC and the Joe greenshirt trooper.

I agree, I think they all look pretty cool! Hopefully Hasbro actually ships them to retail, unlike most of the GI Joe figures they've produced in the past year...

http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/...oys/52918456/1

I'll be darned, these actually look decent! After the last movie's horrible figure lineup, only to be confirmed by a horrible movie, this is starting to shape up to be something that MIGHT not suck.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I agree that the new movie's toys have exceeded what I expected (and dreaded): spring loaded action features. I await to see what the vehicles will be like. Hopefully, there will be another large item. Hasbro doesn't seem too shy about large vehicles anymore, not that the SHIELD heli-carrier for their Avengers line looks too hot. Speaking of large items, have any of you seen the TMNT playset. I think I'll pick that up as it might work with either MU or GI Joe.

Just when I was hoping to avoid HTS at SDCC, they announce the Shockwave/HISS.

Overall, the Retaliation figures look excellent, and the designs are close enough to what Joe "should" be that I think they might actually get the movie right this time.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm looking forward to the movie more so now than before seeing the trailers and the figures.

Has anyone had any luck finding the HISS Scout and Cycle Armor at Ross? I've come up empty so far.

I have a friend who found 'em in Nevada. Not seen them myself... but, then again, I had someone snag me both from Canada. Wish I'd known they'd be at Ross; would've been a lot cheaper.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'm looking forward to the movie more so now than before seeing the trailers and the figures.

Has anyone had any luck finding the HISS Scout and Cycle Armor at Ross? I've come up empty so far.
    I found the HISS scout on Saturday but there were no signs of the cycle armor.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found the HISS scout on Saturday but there were no signs of the cycle armor.
    I'm still batting .000 on these, but if I find an extra Cycle Armor, I'll pick one up for you.