Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
    I was able to find two HISS Scouts today, but haven't opened them yet. At TRU, I was able to pick up a few Techno Vipers and Renegades Cobra Troops. I never thought I'd see these in the wild and I found them at two different places yesterday. I've never found a Renegades SS.

Maradona, I'm sure you've heard this already but alas there's hope for those of us who are Renegades SS less. It seems Amazon has an upcoming Renegades 4 pack with SS, Red Ninja along with repacked Duke and SE.

I've even searched Walgreens for that SS but keep coming short so this is indeed welcome news.

Also, I bought the Avengers Quinjet not for my Marvel figures but for my Joes. It makes for a pretty good dropship and Ace from the 30th Skystriker looks pretty good piloting it.

That is great news. Hopefully, we'll be quick enough to get one when they are released. Just to be on the safe side, I'll order two (if I can) to cover you. I have a suspicion that some employee at Los Feliz TRU is taking SS, since I've saw that entire case assortment (minus SS) there so many times at opening during spring break.

I like the Quinjet, but haven't picked one up yet. Thanks for the tip. I was considering picking up the Helicarrier when it hit the inevitable Target 75% clearance or Ross/Marshalls. A few Cobra stickers might make it serviceable.

Have you seen the next wave (apparently) of 25th Anniversary Joes? They were found in the Philippines and are uniquely packaged. These seem destined for supermarkets here in Southern California.

25th? Who's in the wave? Was this one that got canceled, supposedly?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

HOLY CRAP!!! I looked them up, and, oh man, I'm hoping those do wind up here. I won't even mind that the parts I got for Snake Eyes IV won't need to be used for that if I find this one. This is like the "everything fans keep asking for and we keep refusing to make" wave. If Billy were in it, I'd know it was an April Fool's joke.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

HC indeed. Hopefully, these won't be impossible to find. I'll definitely be on the lookout.

At one per case with closeout store distribution, this makes finding them a bit scarier.
    Tommy, close your eyes.