Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
    I'm visiting family this week, and passed a DG last night. Unfortunately, it was closed at the time, and about 30 minutes from here. And I'm entirely at the mercy of family to get around. I might try asking in a day or so when the reunion hecticness dies down and be honest about why I want to go to such a *%^$ store, even if people look at me funny.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Some DG stores still have the Joes listed for $3.50.

Gotta say, I'm liking the way the SDCC Kim Arashikage looks. I really hate the uncovered neck on the "classic Jinx" variant and will stick with my custom version. But the white-gi version is sweet. (Well, at least in the official Hasbro photo we know is PhotoShopped beyond recognition.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And nothing at the local (to my wife's relations) DG. Aren't they clearing out the ROC Combat Heroes single-packs first? That was all they had, and the only stickers were for $3.50. I'm guessing there are few, if any, Joe collectors here. When I went to get diapers, Target had the full monty of Retaliation goodies; I didn't notice anything gone at all.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Target and TRU around here keep stocking the movie line, I am surprised after all the claims that they're supposed to be sending it back. I truly think Hasbro should just tread water and leave it on shelves until they can get more non-movie Joe product out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok guys, I need some help.

I've been trying to run down a Renegades Storm Shadow. Needless to say, I have had zero luck. If anyone here has one they wanna offer up, I would greatly appreciate it. I have an extra Dollar General Duke and Cobra Trooper to offer up if anyone is interested.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I have an extra Dollar General... Cobra Trooper to offer up if anyone is interested.
    I cannot express in words how much that statement makes me wish I'd gotten that second Renegades Storm Shadow when I saw him way back when.

Have you tried the Amazon set? It's a bit pricy, but it's four figures and qualifies for free shipping, and is probably cheaper than the single carded figure would run on eBay. I think the SS and Ninja Viper are both the same mold as the SS with improved legs and feet. Snake Eyes is sorta new, since he has a trenchcoat.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have thought about getting that set, but have never actually gone through with it. The reason is because I only want SS, plus I have been reading over on Hiss tank that folks are finding Renegades SS at TRU and Walgreens and places like that. I have been searching for him there, but had no luck. I figured with how limited these Dollar General figures have been, I might could help someone out.

Chux, if you are interested in the Dollar General cobra trooper, perhaps we can still work out a trade.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Target has the Retaliation 3 packs on sale for $12.99 plus free shipping. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

http://www.target.com/p/gi-joe-actio...s/-/A-14172146

Stopped by the grand opening of a Family Dollar today. I know there have been no reports (so far as I'm aware) of the discount Joes showing up there, but I figured there's a pretty good chance they will eventually, and a brand new store probably has a better shot at getting them than an older store with tons of stock.

And nothing. They had the discount Marvel and TF toys, but no Joes.
    Tommy, close your eyes.