Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1131
    I liked the idea of a red gator and the red get-up that Croc Master had. I'd buy one for $11. I suspect that whenever they do surface, they'll be the traditional $4.99 or $5.99 that Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx charges for Hasbro figures. Speaking of close out stores, I hope they start receiving the Dreadnoks/Marauders packs. I've been patient and may end up buying them from BBTS if they don't show up soon.

Amazon marked the Renegades set down to $20.99, and they have a pretty sweet "$5 off $25" deal going on right now via Facebook. Yup, I bit this lure. $5 a figure is unheard of now, and this has one new and two semi-new figures.

Saw a Blowtorch at Rite-Aid this morning. While he was $14 ( ), this means these stores might be worth checking, too. I'm worried Blowtorch might become the closest thing to a "drugstore pegwarmer" we'll see out of these lost figures; I'm not willing to pay $11+ for an inferior repaint (extra accessories or not), and I imagine I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

BTW, has anyone actually seen Crazylegs, Rock Viper, or Snake Eyes at drugstores? They're on yojoe.com, so I assume they were released (and I've seen loose Crazylegses on eBay, so I know he was).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I haven't seen the Crazylegs/Rock Viper wave, but I hope it shows up.

Other than the Jungle BATs I found earlier last week, I had no luck with Walgreen's sale. I even tried using the $4 coupon towards 2 TF Prime deluxes but got denied, although I did get BOGO 50% off on those.

No luck at CVS either and I went to at least 3 with no toy sections at all.

Got the Renegades set in the mail today. Quite a sweet set; I rather love the packaging, surprisingly enough. This Snake Eyes looks much more awesome in person.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That was a really quick delivery on the Renegades set. Meanwhile, my copy of TDKR which had been preordered from Amazon didn't arrive until today!

Not really. I have Prime, chose the 2-day shipping option, and ordered on Thursday afternoon. The damned thing didn't even ship until yesterday. So, yeah, quick on the actual transit (though the doofuses put the box in a planter).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Amazon Renegades and Retaliation sets have dropped in price to just $14.99 now.

WTF?!? ARRRRRGH!!!!

(Thanks, software, for not allowing all caps.)

Might have to get another one at that price, y'know, to drown my sorrows over being shafted by five bucks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Back to $31 for the Renegades set. Wanted to wait a single frickin' day to get another gift card that should be coming, and it doubled in price. I swear, Amazon pricing fluctuates so much, it can be frustrating. Ah, well, at least I got one. Debating whether the Retaliation set (which is still $15, probably because it's less popular) would be worth it for custom fodder. Probably not, since two of the figures lack some articulation and they have very few accessories.
    Tommy, close your eyes.