Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1111

Those are the Dollar General ones (Wave 1). Marshalls has been getting Wave 2, the repaints (blue Cobra Commander, blue Cobra Trooper, green-and-black Snake Eyes, orange Storm Shadow (essentially the vintage T'gin-Tzu figure under a different name), olive Shipwreck, and Duke who's a slightly greyer shade of olive).

Seeing multiple online merchants getting Wave 1, though, gives me hope for finding Wave 2 if Marshalls continues to have absolutely nothing around here.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Those are the Dollar General ones (Wave 1). Marshalls has been getting Wave 2, the repaints (blue Cobra Commander, blue Cobra Trooper, green-and-black Snake Eyes, orange Storm Shadow (essentially the vintage T'gin-Tzu figure under a different name), olive Shipwreck, and Duke who's a slightly greyer shade of olive).

Seeing multiple online merchants getting Wave 1, though, gives me hope for finding Wave 2 if Marshalls continues to have absolutely nothing around here.
    Got it! For some reason I was thinking they were all the same.

This year's SDCC exclusive set looks AMAZING! I look forward to being frustrated in my attempts to acquire one this year.

Oh. My. Frickin'. God.

That is gorgeous!!

Hound and Snake Eyes are a little "meh," but the rest, holy snot. Is that a new sculpt of Baroness, or a gorgeous kitbash? Jetfire is amazing. But Bludgeon, damn, that is an inspired repaint that comes out INCREDIBLE!

As I'll be on the other side of the country during Comic-Con, I'm going to start begging Californians to help me get one right now.

And, if I can't get one, if there's anyone who does but doesn't want the Bludgeon, I'd be happy to take him off your hands.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll be waking up super early to get in line for that set! Unfortunately that means I won't be offering an extra set to you, Maradona.

I'll be there with you, FB. I only want one of these this year, as there isn't really an army builder here like there was last year. Thursday will either be a good day or one that will live in infamy for us Joe collectors.

I'm surprised that there isn't a 3 3/4" Marvel Universe exclusive or an actual Transformer. At this point, my SDCC "exclusive" wants are the Joe set, maybe the Marvel Legends set, the DC Collectibles Sinestro pack, Hugo Strange, and that's it - save for Lego, which I am sad to have decided to collect. $50 for the Star Wars set is just too much. I picked up last year's Jem doll on a whim, so maybe this one too, but I'm not aching for the exclusives in the way I have been in previous years. I already preordered the Mattel exclusives, so hopefully the year's toy acquisitions are more accessible.

It's an amazing-looking set, but both a VAMP and a Sky Striker? This is going to be verrrrrry expensive. I wonder why they didn't do a KRE-O exclusive GI Joe set, that would have been perfect.

I'm very surprised there's not an announcement on a Transformers exclusive, I'm hoping the rumors of Metroplex in G1 colors are true and they're just holding back, but it's pretty late to have a surprise like that.

LEGO con exclusives are the most disgusting, unfair things, totally unrewarding value and system.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target clearance, and it appears to be widespread (since at least one friend in another city has reported this as well). Figures and bikes are $6.48 (which is a full 50% off the bikes, and, given that there was no interim markdown, it makes me think those were truly rotting on shelves and it wasn't just too many at the stores near me). The two scales of larger vehicles had clearance tags on the shelves, but there were none there, so I didn't see how much. The only things that didn't appear to be on clearance were the 3-packs.

It's a little sad to see this already. Doesn't bode well at all for the future.

Still, I finally got all three bikes, since the price was about right for a small motorcycle with an essentially useless pilot figure. (If one of them were a new character or an army builder of some sort, it wouldn't be that big a deal, even with the crappy pre-posed sculpt.) No figures that I didn't have, but I'll definitely snatch the second carded versions of Roadblock, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow at that price. (Maybe Firefly as well, for the head and the sled thingy, though Flint may have to wait for another drop.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

There were a lot of clearance tags in the toy aisle at Target. They are certainly cleaning house.