Evil Dead 2 DVD Tin

This is to any DVD nuts out there: I just paid deepdiscountdvd.com about $24 for that Limited Edition of Evil Dead 2. Besides it coming in a tin and being limited, does it have any other extras over the Evil Dead 2 Special Edition?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Re: Evil Dead 2 DVD Tin

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    This is to any DVD nuts out there: I just paid deepdiscountdvd.com about $24 for that Limited Edition of Evil Dead 2. Besides it coming in a tin and being limited, does it have any other extras over the Evil Dead 2 Special Edition?
    Nope, it's the exact same version as the Special Edition other then the tin and the 16 page booklet inside. And all the booklet is mostly is screen captures from the movie. But, being a huge Evil Dead fan, I picked one up. Make sure to pick up the Evil Dead: Book of the Dead edition on March 5th as well, really nice set.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, I ordered the Book of the Dead with the Evil Dead 2 Tin. I think I paid $30 just so I could feel what the cover feels like. Well, I guess I can't be too disappointed with the Limited Edition of it. It will be the first limited DVD I actually own...
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I have to head on over there and check it out...