Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All-new Dewback!

Here is a picture of the new Walmart exclusive Dewback with Sandtrooper Patrol. It looks like a pretty sweet update; even the sandtrooper was retooled to better fit the beast, it seems. I think the old one is still pretty good but it will be nice to have another.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That is so freaking cool!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Lokks pretty darn sweet. I need anohter one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've got three of the POTF2 versions, which are really good. This Dewback has an all-new sculpt or it's just the same? I don't have the old version out on display so I can't tell.

I'd be more excited about seeing a resculpted Tauntaun.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I've got three of the POTF2 versions, which are really good. This Dewback has an all-new sculpt or it's just the same? I don't have the old version out on display so I can't tell.
    Nope this one is 100% new. The head is smaller to match the ones we see in the special edition better and it doesn't have the dark brown coloring on top of it. Like most people I'm pretty stoked. The old dewback looks good but not the troopers who rides it. Hopefully this new dewback will be able to accommodate most of the modern SA figures without looking too goofy.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

As most have stated the original POTF2 one wasn't a slouch and was a great sculpt that still holds up but it's nice to have a re-release of this. I'll obviously be getting one. Now we just need a new ronto...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yes, the POTF2 Dewback looked pretty good, and I would have been happy if Hasbro had just rereleased that one with more accurate paint and a rider that wasn't so POTF2-ish.

However, an all-new sculpt is even cooler!

I would also love to see a new TaunTaun.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'd like one but then again it's one of those mythical Walmart exclusives that never show up in Los Angeles. Oddly enough I never got the POTF2 one.