FU Stormie Cdmr. up at SWShop.com

Prebook has begun on SDCC exclusive Force Unleashed stormtrooper cdmr. over at SWShop.com in case you missed it the 1st time around.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

HTS has it up as well. No sign of the Luke yet (I just want the ladder.)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    HTS has it up as well. No sign of the Luke yet (I just want the ladder.)
    I just want the ladder, too. My friend, who is going to SDCC, offered to get it for me. I told her not to worry about it 'cos I think it's going to be pretty easily available.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I just ordered the TFU stormie on HTS. And this is despite the fact that I'll be there at SDCC. I'd rather not wait in the nightmarish Hasbro line if at all possible plus there isn't anything else I want from them.

i want the the Smiley Luke just for the diorama scene i want to build. gonna pass on the FU Stormie (was able to snag one of them when he first came out.)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Anybody know when the Luke will be online? I was browsing the Hasbro site on Wednesday and they had it listed in their little online catalogue but when you clicked to go to the page in hasbrotoyshop it wasn't there. Now it's not even in their online catalogue!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Usually it's the Monday after...at least that's what it was last year.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

The "FU" Stormie!!

The "frakked up" Stormie? The "F-You" Stormie?!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**