Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hate that I am a sucker for new clones. Slap on some new paint, change the hair, throw in a cool gun or other accessory and I can't help myself...
    I got the ARF trooper and Commander Gree at Toys R Us on Saturday.

I think it might be Wave 7, but I saw the Obi-Wan in the spacesuit during Comic-Con at a WM store in Chula Vista.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

still no sign of this wave in Jersey. I'm eagerly awaiting them to show. can't wait to get about 6 of the ARF Trooper, Yularen and Gree and maybe 2-3 of the Jawas.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Yesterday saw this wave at Target. No clones, though. Skipped it for Geonosis Assault BP. I need me my Turrets!

The only ones of this bunch that I found were Mace and Gree. I haven't checked since last Tuesday, though. I also found space helmet versions of Anakin and Ahsoka, along with Denal and Cad Bane.

picked up one lonely ARF Trooper last night. go to see at least signs of this wave hitting retail.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found Ashoka, Gree, Mace, and Cad Bane yesterday at Target.
    No sign of the others.
    The only other ones I want are Yularen and the Arf Trooper. Maybe the Jawas, though I want to see them up close first.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I bought Mace yesterday.

Did anyone find "Clone Cash" coupons good for $5 off a $20 purchase inside the figure bubbles?

Apparently, those are being inserted in some of the CW figures currently shipping.

I heard this was happening, but I opened a Commander Gree last night and there was no coupon, just the toy insert.

I got a Clone Cash coupon with Mace, which was awesome. Too bad I forgot to use it yesterday when I spent $105 on stuff at Target . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram