Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I bought Mace yesterday.

Did anyone find "Clone Cash" coupons good for $5 off a $20 purchase inside the figure bubbles?

Apparently, those are being inserted in some of the CW figures currently shipping.
    Hey, that's interesting. Is it a coupon that you use at the point of purchase or do you have to mail it in? Got a scan or a pic?

I might buy more of the figures if I can get money back.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I bought Mace yesterday.

Did anyone find "Clone Cash" coupons good for $5 off a $20 purchase inside the figure bubbles?

Apparently, those are being inserted in some of the CW figures currently shipping.
    No, and I've bought a ton of CW figs lately too, damn that sucks!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A pic was posted on JediDefender a few days ago. You use it at the time of purchase of anything Hasbro SW that's at least $20 before tax. If you look in some of the figure packages, you might be able to see it. I just remembered mine was actually with Denal, not Mace, who also had the Eopie mail-in form, so the bottom of his bubble was quite full.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

finally found this wave last night in Walmart.... looks like i arrived right after they stocked the shevles as there must have been at least 5 complete sets left on the pegs. picked up 2 of the ARF Trooper for a small squad of 3.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks