Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TLC 2009 Revenge of the Sith wave

Since the ANH thread got a wave, might as well have one for this, too. The pictures are coming up here.

They all look pretty similar to what we saw at Comic-Con, but what is up with Jeremoch Colton's neck? It's - uh - not there!

I can't tell if Cody's head is going to be tiny again; I hope not, since it looks great otherwise.

Agen Kolar has a blue saber on the package but a green one with the figure . . . oh well.

Oh, and finally, another stormtrooper for the first time in two years! Nice.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Oh, and finally, another stormtrooper for the first time in two years! Nice.
    But will it be VOTC style or is there a Jango Fett head lurking under that helmet...?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I'm also curious, whats the original source of the Boba Fett in this wave?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    I'm also curious, whats the original source of the Boba Fett in this wave?
    Looks like a repaint of the Evolutions Fett legacy Boba Fett.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Every figure looks to have decent articulation overall, and no swivel elbows with arms easily pop off that I can see.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    But will it be VOTC style or is there a Jango Fett head lurking under that helmet...?
    Judging by how the helmet sits, I'd say it's the VOTC, non-removable helmet version.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Of everything previewed at SDCC this year, this wave was my biggest dissapointment. Beyond Commander Cody, there is not really a whole lot exciting me about this wave. A new Agen Kolar is okay, but it wasn't high on my "needs to be remade" list.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

^I agree, this is a strong over all line, but ROTS isn't too impressive....I'm curious why those figures? Especially with opportunties to make some definitive Palpatines (Senate Duel and Jedi confrontation) or perhaps even a Grevious with peg holes!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I too was dissapointed with this wave. I think there was alot of potential to release some great characters, but I think that Colton and the Utai are not that exciting. I would have liked to see Cin Drallig and the Senate Duel Darth Sidious.

I am, however, excited for the new Agen Kolar. He's one of my favorite Jedi, and I am happy to see he has gotten a better figure, ad one that will look better in my Geonosian Arena. I hope he comes with a blue lightsaber..unless these pics confirm he will come with green (?)

While I think Plo Koon has recieved too many releases in the past few years, I am pleased with this one. The removable mask is a great feature, and now we have a definate definitive Plo Koon.

JOCASTA NU
    FANS CHOICE FIGURE

I changed the link on this so it'd link to the article where the pics are (I haven't sorted them yet, but they're all on 1 page where in the gallery we had them on 2 pages and folks weren't clicking the second page link).

I was shocked to see Jeremoch's neck disappear on the production shot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.