Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Was Eeth Koth's hair that weird in the movie?

I just noticed it after looking at the picture about a hundred times, but that is some weird hair style. He looks like a Hare Krishna. Did he look like that in the movie?

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    Hair? I didn't see no hair. Just some weird horn lookin' things. I'll go look again.
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

Registered
    OOOOOhhhhhhhhhh. The Brave Heart leather-bound brade thingy. I'll be honest. I'm not liking this figure a whole lot. I mean, don't get me wrong - the figure itself is pretty good. The character needs some help, though. I mean, what's with the Cats musical makeup? He had better kick some serious Sith in Ep2. Either that or just kill him off at the very beginning of the film. He could die in the same scene as Jar Jar. Have an AT-AT step on them both at the same time.

What do you mean I'm close to turning to the dark side? I"LL NEVER JOINYOU!! NO!!! THAT"S NOT TRUE... THAT'SIMPOSSIBLE!!!! NOOOOOONNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I know what you mean, I'm liking the Eeth Koth figure less and less the more I look at it. I tried to give it a few days and not make a rush judgement, but something tells me my first instinct was right.

Thumbs up

His hair does look wierd on the figure. That was my major problem with the figure, but I let it go. I thought it was just me, but I guess others see it too.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yeah... ol' Eeth has that "Cher: Half-Breed" thing going on all right. I just looked at his picture in my calendar. The face detail is pretty inaccurate, though if you compare the figure to the actual person.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Eeth Koth is suffering from what I call the "Ugnaught Syndrome", similar to Zutton. He is too accurate for his own good. Since we only see Eeth briefly on film, we don't get to appreciate how awkward the hair and makeup designs were for this Jedi. He has a very pronounced, horn-laden forehead followed by a receeding hair line that blossoms into a full blown cascade of braided hair. The problem with the figure is that it is TOO accurate. Right down to the almost inperceptable pencil-line patterns on his face and chin. If you get a chance to see a picture of his face I believe that the word "busy" best describes the final design. There are just too many conflicting elements that don't mix well. Like a peanut butter and Spam sandwitch, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Registered
    My biggest problem with the figure/character is the pencil lines. What is the deal with 'em anyway? Maybe in Ep2 we'll learn about his past, how he got drunk and when he woke the next day and looked in the mirror... ohmylordwhathaveIdone!!!!

Peanut butter and Spam... was that EVER a good idea? Maybe to Eeth right before the tattoo parlor!

LOL Neo Solo, I'm thinking those lines are just on the prototype or something and the finished product will not have them. Surely Hasbro wouldn't leave those on there. Wait, what am I saying?