Thread: AT-TE for 49.99

Hybrid View

AT-TE for 49.99

Toys R us.com has the AT-TE for 49.99. Around 13 bucks for shipping. Limit 10 per customer, so create your army today!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Thanks for the reminder I just put my order in.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

[FONT=Courier New]I bought 6 of these between Midnight Madness (07.26.2008) and October 2008 (all on sale), so I am pretty full up.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Fortunately, my average cost was only $74.99 each (1 at $89.99, 2 at $79.99, and the last three were a buy 2 get one free).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am a little bummed that I am missing out on such a great sale, but I am excited for the folks who are getting a great toy at such an outstanding price, especially if they were holding off because of the price.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I also bought one as a gift for my brother in law last January/February from a toy store that decided to close. Not because of the economy, but because the owner and his wife wanted to move on. I paid $55.00 for that one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Hopefully these are the ones with the improved legs/leg joints.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]If not, PM for the simple, cheap fix.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Its not just online. I just got back from my neighborhood Toys R Us and they had 6 of them in stock for that price. I wish I would have known that, I would have bought it there and saved on the shipping.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Its not just online. I just got back from my neighborhood Toys R Us and they had 6 of them in stock for that price. I wish I would have known that, I would have bought it there and saved on the shipping.
    Should've checked the "What's on Sale" thread in the TLC section. I posted about the AT-TE sale early Sunday morning.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Hopefully these are the ones with the improved legs/leg joints.[/FONT]
    The one I got for my little brother was. I'm actually kind of jealous.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I saw one at Ross tonight for $29.99. No joke. The box was a bit battered, but otherwise it looked intact. If it's at Ross, it'll probably be at TJMaxx, Marshall's, and possibly HomeGoods soon. Maybe Big Lots as well.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll be checking every Ross within driving distance this weekend.