Thread: SD Comic Con

SD Comic Con

First off, thank you so much to Newsbot for the great pictures!

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=5898

My only issue is that there is nothing that we didnt already know about here I was really hoping for some "shocker" announcement of a set or figs that we havnt already heard about.

Is it just me or has it been a little tough to keep up the chatter this year regarding Galactic Heroes?

Don't get me wrong. These waves have some cool stuff
    - Slave 1 looks way better here than the images that were floating around about a month ago! I am really looking forward to that one!
    - Kit Fisto looks really cool, at first glance he is pretty close to the old one that came with Mace, but the clone armour and facial expression make this worth gettting (not to mention the awsome 4 saber grievous!!!!)
    - Yoda with the cane is cool, but the trooper is the reason to buy that pack
    - I like this Asoka better than the first one for sure

But all this is out already. Because this was a sneak peak will there be more to come in the next few days? I hope so, otherwise this forum could be dull between now and christmas
    CoachD

I'm definately buying the Slave I. The rest, I will have to see in person to make a decision.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

[FONT=Courier New]Slave I for me, too![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I'm sure Newsbot would appreciate the kindness, but newsbot is too busy beating up Chuck Norris while wearing a wolf shirt.

3 spirit GHs are cool, but why spirit of Hayden with a lightsaber?

Slave I is so rad, kicks the crap out of the Vader's TIE. I can't wait to get that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The spirit Hayden will certainly be re-released as a painted fig with Jedi robe - thus the lightsaber. This is the oposite of the Obi-Wan with Jedi robe that came with the sandtrooper figure that is holding a lightsaber and was then was re-released as a spirit (holding a lightsaber) with the Dagobah Luke with Yoda in his backpack set. That said, I can't answer your question, because in the case of Obi-Wan, the lightsaber hand could have been replaced with an empty hand or open hand. On second thought it is Hasbro being Hasbro.

You really think they'll release Spirit of Canada as a non-spirit figure too? What would be the point? He doesn't appear alive anywhere in the saga that way. I can't imagine it, but this line has always had surprises.

"Hasbro being Hasbro" is the real answer, yes. I wonder if they sculpted the saber to match the other 2 figures' sabers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

From a Boston guy to an LA guy Hasbro being Hasbro is very similar to Manny being Manny. We'll never quite understand what either is thinking and we're probably all better off for it.....