Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Comic-Con Luke X-Wing

Just out of curiousity, is the Comic-Con Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot available at retail price online?
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

comic on luke is up for sale on Hasbrotoyshop.com for $9.99... placed my order this morning
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Yep, it's there in all its stupid-looking glory!! I kinda figured it would turn up on HTS, but I had my friend get me at least one at Comic-Con. WOOT!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

My guess he'll be available until next spring if the last few years worth of exclusives is any judge.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Well I ordered up two for myself. The $9.99 price tag isn't that bad at all. I'm planning a head swap anyway with TAC Biggs (and stealing the helmet from the TAC pilot Biggs) so that he can finally have and SA pilot figure.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I got one and also ordered the Vader/Trachta comic pack which I've been unable to find, so that's something.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Don't forget the one time use SW2009 discount (or just use multiple emails adresses) or Comic2009 which should work on all the exclusives.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Dang, I wish I had seen this earlier. I placed an order for a couple packs of the stands just a little bit ago. I could have saved on shipping by having this on the same order.

I just finished ordering 2 of these and the code(s) didn't do anything for me.

Slightly off topic, but I was looking at fig's on StarWarsShop.com during the con, looking for this Luke fig. They had the newer Legacy and CW figs for a whopping 13.99. And, strangely, comic packs were 12.99. Go figure(s).
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    I just finished ordering 2 of these and the code(s) didn't do anything for me.

Slightly off topic, but I was looking at fig's on StarWarsShop.com during the con, looking for this Luke fig. They had the newer Legacy and CW figs for a whopping 13.99. And, strangely, comic packs were 12.99. Go figure(s).
    It appears that they come with a protective case though. I think that when they sell just the carded figure, it is cheaper.