Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1:6 Commander Cody on the way!

On the heels of that "Legendary Scale" bust announcement of the Clone Commander, comes the great news that a sixth-scale figure is on the way!

This is the clone I've been waiting for! From the looks of the slide at the SDCC presentation, he will feature a "realistic" (ROTS) head sculpt and two helmets...the ROTS one and the CW one.

Judging from how well the Utapau clone turned out, I'm really stoked for this one

I've been skipping a few Sideshow's lately but I'm not missing this one. The Phase I helmet sweetens the deal.

I hope we get a holo Palpatine too.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'm all over this one. I'm passing on several clones (Utapau, Shocky, etc) to get this one. I like that they're throwing in 3 heads to boot! That seals the deal for me. I bet the Holo Sidious accessory is the exclusive.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

When do I p/b???!!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    .... I bet the Holo Sidious accessory is the exclusive.
    I hope that's a standard accessory...

I think the exclusive accessory should be Kenobi's light saber hilt (and let there be a place on his belt to hang it)...

I had to stop acquiring new pieces for my collection. The only thing I have acquired in 2009 is a pair of Exclusive Sideshow Darth Vaders.

But I swore that when Commander Cody came out that I was going to get one. And I promised my son that I would get one for him as well. It will be an expensive present as I am sure that he will play with it and break it quickly. But he loves the character and my Sideshow figures so much that I can't refuse to get him one.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Because of the second, animated helmet (which I don't give a crap about), it's their first "Deluxe" figure, which I fear means deluxe pricing. I'm not sure if I'll wake up early for the preorder or not. I did want this figure, but their prices lately have clobbered me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When is this PPO? I haven't heard anything or gotten a notice. Any announcements? Don't want to miss it.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I dunno, and I just realized I could have done PPO at the con for him but was super busy and forgot. STUPID STUPID STUPID!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't think a true prototype is prepared yet for him, let alone a PPO time or date...all we've seen from the Sideshow presentation was photos of an unfinished model. He probably won't even be offered until late in the fourth quarter, I'd guess...

Was there more shown at the booth at SDCC?