Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Here's a list of characters with speaking parts that have not been made and what episode they were in. I didn't list every clone trooper or recuring characters like Palpatine, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor etc. that will probably be made anyway. Hopefully it will help for a start and others can add anything I might have missed.

King Katuunka -Ambush
    TB-2 medical droid -Rising Malevolence
    Onoconda Farr -Bombad Jedi
    EV-A4-D -Lair of Grievous
    Turk Falso Weequay pirate -Dooku Captured
    Senator Kharrus (Gran) -Gungan General
    Barb Mentir (weequay Pirate) -Gungan General
    Wag Too (with Butterfly) -Jedi Crash
    Tee Watt Kaa -Jedi Crash
    General Lok Durd -Jedi Crash
    Tatical Droid -Jedi Crash
    Senator Riyo Chuchi -Trespass
    Chairman Chi Cho -Trespass
    Thi-Sen (Talz) -Trespass
    Rex,Obi-wan & Anakin cold weather gear -Trespass
    Shahan Alama (weequay) -Hostage Crisis
    Robonino(fish bounty hunter) -Hostage Crisis
    Clone Trooper Slick -Hidden Enemy
    Dr. Nuvo Vindi w/ bunny droid -Blue Shadow Virus
    Padme & Jar Jar in Containment suits -Blue Shadow Virus
    Peppi Bow (female Gungan) -Blue Shadow Virus
    Captain Typho -Blue Shadow Virus
    Jaybo Hood -Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    Angel -Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    Amit Noloff(old Quarren) -Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    Mar Tuuk (Neimoidian) -Storm over Ryloth
    Nilim Bril & Numa (Twileks) -Innocents on Ryloth
    Cham Syndulla (Twilek) -Liberty on Ryloth
    Gobi Glie (Twilek) -Liberty on Ryloth
    Tae Boon (Twilek) -Liberty on Ryloth

"Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by ElMaximo View Post
    My top picks would be:
    1. Aayla Secura
    2. R4-P17
    3. Chancellor Palpatine
    4. General Greivious with enhanced articulation and more solid construction
    5. Nahdar Vebb

Also, even though it's not a figure, I'd like to see some Clone Wars-specific display stands. Figures like Ahsoka and Padme have a hard time standing on skinny legs and tiny feet.
    Aayla is coming out in the CW line next year. She was shown in the SDCC slide presentation. Nahdar Vebb is also out in '10 but as a mail away figure.

My top 10:
    1. Commander Fox (from the movie, re-release of Target exclusive)
    2. Captain Rex in winter gear (Trespass)
    3. Aura Sing (Hostage Crisis)
    4. Numa (Innocents of Ryloth, this little Twi-lek girl could be included with a clone from this episode)
    5. Bomb Squad Clone (Blue Shadow Virus)
    6. Lurmen Two-Pack with Tee Watt Kaa and his son Wang Too (Jedi Crash and Defenders of Peace)
    7. Tactical Droid (the movie and various episodes)
    8. Thi-Sen (Trespass)
    9. Anakin in winter gear (Trespass)
    10. Obi-wan in winter gear (Tresspass)

I didn't include Aayla Secura and Nadhar Vebb for the reasons stated in the previous post. I am very excited for these figures.

Honorable mentions:
    -Senator Riyo Chuchi (Trespass)
    -Dr. Nuvo Vindi (Blue Shadow Virus, Mystery of a Thousand Moons)

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession is Nute View Post
    Ideally, none. If this is a democratic vote, mine goes for 100% realistic, Legacy style figures. CW gets enough love IMO.
    Then vote that way in the upcoming poll on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I know they are releasing a clean white version of those Scout Trooper Clones, but I would like to see the camouflaged versions from the pilot episode.
    Can you link us to a photo? I don't remember that.

Jabba's Nikto Guard. I heard that he was originally planned for the Jabba BP, but scrapped due to cost. Is there any truth to that?
    Yup, totally true. March 20th:
    HansHideout.blogspot.com: The Clone Wars Nikto Bounty Hunter figure - we know he's not coming in the Jabba Battle Pack anymore, but can you confirm that he will make it out at some point in the near future? He's such a great figure, we'd love to get him sooner rather than later!
    Hasbro: Right now he does not have a home, but because he is tooled it is guaranteed that he will eventually come out either as a basic figure or part of an exclusive. He's a great figure, we're just looking for the best way to get him into the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I may post a more later, but the one that comes to mind first would be a re-release of the Target Exclusive Commander Fox. I never saw this one at my Target stores and now it is only available second-hand for 5 to 6 times the retail price if not more. I'm sure lots of people missed the chance to buy this before they even really realized what it was they were missing.
    Yeah, pricepoint wrecked that figure too, I think we can fit a basic carded one into our prelim list.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMaximo View Post
    My top picks would be:
    1. Aayla Secura
    2. R4-P17
    3. Chancellor Palpatine
    4. General Greivious with enhanced articulation and more solid construction
    5. Nahdar Vebb
    The first and last are already being made. They're also already looking into making R4-P17, but I'll include it as they haven't committed yet.

Also, even though it's not a figure, I'd like to see some Clone Wars-specific display stands. Figures like Ahsoka and Padme have a hard time standing on skinny legs and tiny feet.
    Not something I can address in a Fans Choice poll, sorry. My Asajj Ventress just fell down again too so great timing.

Dang, that's quite a list Jedichicken!

Anyway, keep 'em coming. I'll probably have to make an arbitrary call of which ones to include first since we don't have time for a top list poll, but I'll try to make it even.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dang, that's quite a list Jedichicken!

Anyway, keep 'em coming. I'll probably have to make an arbitrary call of which ones to include first since we don't have time for a top list poll, but I'll try to make it even.
    My favorite characters are from the Trespass episode, if you put any of them on your list I'm sure they'll get votes as well as the other 2 bounty hunters from Hostage Crisis.

Jedichicken's list is pretty good, but I'd like to add R7-F5 and R7-A7, which are Plo Koon's and Ahsoka's astro droids, respectively. Especially the latter, to go with her ship. If I think of some over the next few days, I'll add them.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Can you link us to a photo? I don't remember that.
    I'll have to look around, but I'm not that worried about it. The sculpt obviously exists, so it's just a matter of time before Hasbro rereleases it with the camo pattern.

Also, I forgot about the comment that the Nikto figure had already been made and they were just waiting for the right time to release him. So, you can leave him off the list as well.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'll have to look around, but I'm not that worried about it. The sculpt obviously exists, so it's just a matter of time before Hasbro rereleases it with the camo pattern.

Also, I forgot about the comment that the Nikto figure had already been made and they were just waiting for the right time to release him. So, you can leave him off the list as well.
    They just released #10 Arf Trooper. So all they got to do is a repaint pretty much.
    Here's the camo pattern one: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:...conTrooper.jpg

And the non-camo version: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Recontrooper.jpg
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

It is time to vote in the first round. Thanks to everybody who has been submitting characters, keep throwing them out there, we may be able to use more in rounds 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by jedichicken View Post
    Here's a list of characters with speaking parts that have not been made and what episode they were in. I didn't list every clone trooper or recuring characters like Palpatine, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor etc. that will probably be made anyway. Hopefully it will help for a start and others can add anything I might have missed.

King Katuunka -Ambush
    TB-2 medical droid -Rising Malevolence
    Onoconda Farr -Bombad Jedi
    EV-A4-D -Lair of Grievous
    Turk Falso Weequay pirate -Dooku Captured
    Senator Kharrus (Gran) -Gungan General
    Barb Mentir (weequay Pirate) -Gungan General
    Wag Too (with Butterfly) -Jedi Crash
    Tee Watt Kaa -Jedi Crash
    General Lok Durd -Jedi Crash
    Tatical Droid -Jedi Crash
    Senator Riyo Chuchi -Trespass
    Chairman Chi Cho -Trespass
    Thi-Sen (Talz) -Trespass
    Rex,Obi-wan & Anakin cold weather gear -Trespass
    Shahan Alama (weequay) -Hostage Crisis
    Robonino(fish bounty hunter) -Hostage Crisis
    Clone Trooper Slick -Hidden Enemy
    Dr. Nuvo Vindi w/ bunny droid -Blue Shadow Virus
    Padme & Jar Jar in Containment suits -Blue Shadow Virus
    Peppi Bow (female Gungan) -Blue Shadow Virus
    Captain Typho -Blue Shadow Virus
    Jaybo Hood -Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    Angel -Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    Amit Noloff(old Quarren) -Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    Mar Tuuk (Neimoidian) -Storm over Ryloth
    Nilim Bril & Numa (Twileks) -Innocents on Ryloth
    Cham Syndulla (Twilek) -Liberty on Ryloth
    Gobi Glie (Twilek) -Liberty on Ryloth
    Tae Boon (Twilek) -Liberty on Ryloth
    In round 1, I used a lot of this list, but couldn't use them all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.