Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cad Bane wave

Cad Bane wave

Well, I just picked up the Cad Bane wave at Target, but didnt find Cad : (
    I just opened Anakin and Denal and I would just like to give HASBRO kudos. They included with them the missile for the backpack, and a shorter missile that acts like a plug to fill in the hole in the backpack if you arent using the missile. I really liked this. Thanks alot Hasbro.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

I picked up space Obi-Wan and it's got it too, very cool, finally got this right after so many years.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool, i havent gotten that one yet. So far I have found:

#06 Mace Windu
    #07 Admiral Yularen
    #08 Jawas (x2)
    #10 ARF Trooper
    #11 Heavy Assault Super Battle Droid (x2)
    #15 Whorm Loathsom
    #16 Commando Droid
    #20 Clone Trooper Denal
    #21 Anakin Skywalker with Space Gear
    #23 Ahsoka with Space Gear
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

I found Space Suit Anakin yesterday. It's my first Anakin in the line, I passed on the original and battle pack models, but this added play value I felt made sense. It also turns out to be very articulated, with ball-hinged knees and ankles, and a ball-jointed mid-torso. The "skirt" isn't quite pliable for some extreme leg poses, but the basic stuff it can do. The jetpack is the same mold as the Obi-Wan from the previous wave, although here the red is a lighter color and both missiles have a white ring just below the head, but the white paint on the jetpack is identical to Obi-Wan's. Anakin's saber is extremely light-colored, which is more accurate but looks odd against the rest of the line's bolder blue coloring. The helmet is the same as Obi-Wan's, but the paint is white with red stripes, and the sculpt is better defined than Obi-Wan's, perhaps one tooling is a copy of the other and Anakin got the original. Anakin's helmet doesn't fit as snugly around the collar as Obi-Wan's, but it's only obvious from the sides. The new head sculpt is more accurate to the show, as is the body. The armor has a nice paint job to it, very metallic. Basically, this figure covers 2 roles, space Anakin and regular Anakin, so it's got a lot going for it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just found Anakin and Ahsoka from this wave. They're both really nice. Anakin is quite an improvement over the first one, but his boots and left glove are light brown, so it doesn't quite work to completely replace the original (though I'm sure we'll see a repaint soon). The lightsaber has a peg to go into his belt, but the blade doesn't come off, so that's a little odd. Ahsoka can kind of do a two-hand grip on the saber, but it's not great since it's relying on bending more than articulation. Her saber is also quite striking, in that it's a pretty muted green.

There were a few more Ahsokas but no more of any of the other figures from this wave when I left. There were two kids who each had a Denal, though, and one of them thought it was named "Dental". Seems like Cad Bane is going to be hard to find.

I also got the $5 Clone Cash coupons in each. Here's a picture of what to look for in the store . . . it was under both the little catalog and the Qui-Gon mail-away form.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 10.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	21160  
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I found Cad Bane last night.

He is a really cool figure with good detail, but his lack of articulation on his knees is kind of a bummer.

Definately worth a buy if you find him though.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Anakin is quite an improvement over the first one, but his boots and left glove are light brown, so it doesn't quite work to completely replace the original (though I'm sure we'll see a repaint soon).
    Looks like the right color of brown to me:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Star_Wars_Clone_Wars_anakin.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	21161

The lightsaber has a peg to go into his belt, but the blade doesn't come off, so that's a little odd.
    There's a bunch of figures like that in the last few years, drives me crazy. I'm guessing they were going to include a blade-off saber as Obi-Wan space suit has, but couldn't budget it in.

Dunno, the brown still seems a little light to me - maybe it's the lack of weathering, or the fact that all the other Anakins had much darker gloves and boots. They look just a little too caramel-y.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Look at his boots in the part that's out of the shadow, they are actually lighter than this figure's. Maybe yours is different from mine, mine is a fairly medium brown, "chocolate" perhaps.

I forgot to mention, my Anakin came with the certificate for the Eeopie, I thought that was only coming with TLC figures so I am sending mine in today.

have yet to spot this wave or the Clone Cash that people are finding.... rather frustrating rewally. really want the Clones and Cad Bane.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks