Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arc-170

What's really puzzling is that a few years ago, retailers had stacks of them at $29.99 for months. TRU still has the $44.99 versions laying around also. At $79, even at $64, I suspect these will sit. Remember Target clearanced out the same ship in a different paint scheme for less that $30 just 2 holiday seasons ago.

Sad part about this is only the first one ever appeared on film.
    Even the last episode of the Micro Series, the Arc-170 never looked like any of the ones after ROTS.

Maybe we'll see some in the new CGI series, but I haven't seen any yet.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Saw this for $80 at TRU today! Well $79.99 technically but still! Target next door had them for $64. Is anyone actually going to buy any of these? These are gonna rot on the shelves....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Saw this for $80 at TRU today! Well $79.99 technically but still! Target next door had them for $64. Is anyone actually going to buy any of these? These are gonna rot on the shelves....
    [FONT=Courier New]I may buy 1 (from Target), but there will be no fleet building on this one[/FONT].
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I bought one 'cause, hey, what the hell. It's actually very nice, but I don't know about $65 nice (and definitely not $80 nice). It includes those blast mark stickers previously seen on the ROTS Jedi Starfighters, so it's got the option for some damage, but nothing near the grime shown on the package illustration.

Arc-170 64.99 @ target

In the Northwest part of Connecticut. I spotted the ARC-170 for $64.99
    at the Targets in Bethel, Torrington and Waterbury.

Also the Turbo Tank Support Squad for $15.99

Clone Turbo Tank also at Bethel for $99.99

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I bought one 'cause, hey, what the hell. It's actually very nice, but I don't know about $65 nice (and definitely not $80 nice). It includes those blast mark stickers previously seen on the ROTS Jedi Starfighters, so it's got the option for some damage, but nothing near the grime shown on the package illustration.
    [FONT=Courier New]I plan on getting one, myself. Not right away and at Target, of course.[/FONT]

Yes, I too have seen the ARC-170 at Target (64.99) and TRU (79.99)
    But I have no plans to pick one up, the ARC-170, while a great vehicle, is NOT worth THAT mch money...its insane!

I thought it quite humerous though. In my Toys R Us, the Wampa ARC-170 was on the shelf with the price of 44.99. Right beside it-the repainted "Imperial" ARC-170 for almost double that price.

I find it sad that two of the same vehicles could have such a difference in price..
    [FONT=Tahoma]JOCASTA NU[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]FANS CHOICE FIGURE[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]Its time for a NU figure...Jocasta Nu![/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by GeonosisJedi View Post
    Yes, I too have seen the ARC-170 at Target (64.99) and TRU (79.99)
    But I have no plans to pick one up, the ARC-170, while a great vehicle, is NOT worth THAT mch money...its insane!

I thought it quite humerous though. In my Toys R Us, the Wampa ARC-170 was on the shelf with the price of 44.99. Right beside it-the repainted "Imperial" ARC-170 for almost double that price.

I find it sad that two of the same vehicles could have such a difference in price..
    [FONT=Courier New]I felt the same way when i saw both versions of the ARC170 on the shelf at TRU this weekend. I picked up 2 of the Wampa version for my GAR. [/FONT]

This is insane, it really is $80 on their website: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3535392
    It's not even exclusive!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.