Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]One last question, DarkJedi5... What color was the packaging? The old blue and white or the new red and white?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

The blue and whites are the only Bps I've seen. These are pretty cool from the 2 I picked up from 2 different Targets. Around here, if one store gets one, they all do, so if I see something from a new wave at one store, I can run to another to find what got sold out before I got there. They look good without the Gunship, but mine are on my Lucky Lekku. I am not sure they will work with the new gunship unless you leave the doors open. This is okay as I'm gonna use it as the "trans-atmospheric version" as opposed to the "inner-atmospheric" ones we currently have. I am therefore resigned to stay with only 2 unless it is repacked with the EP3 Pilots. I still have 2 small ones from the first EP2 pilots on my Hawkbat GS. That leaves my grey EP3 GS bare. Oh well, I just don't want all of those pilots standing around. But the pilots with the BP seem to have thicker hoses than previous ones, but it may be just me.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    The blue and whites are the only Bps I've seen. These are pretty cool from the 2 I picked up from 2 different Targets. Around here, if one store gets one, they all do, so if I see something from a new wave at one store, I can run to another to find what got sold out before I got there. They look good without the Gunship, but mine are on my Lucky Lekku. I am not sure they will work with the new gunship unless you leave the doors open. This is okay as I'm gonna use it as the "trans-atmospheric version" as opposed to the "inner-atmospheric" ones we currently have. I am therefore resigned to stay with only 2 unless it is repacked with the EP3 Pilots. I still have 2 small ones from the first EP2 pilots on my Hawkbat GS. That leaves my grey EP3 GS bare. Oh well, I just don't want all of those pilots standing around. But the pilots with the BP seem to have thicker hoses than previous ones, but it may be just me.
    Hey Clone, since you've got two maybe you could help me with my question above. Is my turret assembled in correctly or is the last part on the armature in the wrong position?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Hey Clone, since you've got two maybe you could help me with my question above. Is my turret assembled in correctly or is the last part on the armature in the wrong position?
    Everything looks correct in your pics, DJ5. On mine, the joints are really tight and it is hard to balance when in the standing position. When you get the stance right, it looks good, but a basic battle droid could knock it over.

[FONT=Courier New]Hey Clone157, can we get some pics of your turrets attached to a gunship?
    [/FONT]

Here's some pics of the Gunship after landing. The main problem is the weight of the pods. I will show more in another post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1240.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	21253   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1243.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	21254   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1239.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	21255  

Here is the example I was speaking of. Much like natural double d's, they are beautiful, but they do sag a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1235.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	21256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1236.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	21257   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1237.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	21258  

Damn! We're gonna need a bigger Gunship.

Double D's pretty much sums it up.

I still want a couple, but don't think I'm going to outfit all of them now.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Yup, Chief Brody was right. I haven't even been able to find the BP's...let alone try to attach 'em. Now that I see the final result.....hmm???!!!???
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

[FONT=Courier New]Nice pics, clone157! I found ONE bp on Saturday night and rushed home to open it up and attach it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I like them, but they do sag (DD's! Ha!) and we will need a bigger gunship![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New](I attached mine to my Lucky Lekku as well, and believe it or not, I have a red ARC captain manning the same position as yours...)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have decided that I am going to just order from an online store so that I don't get frustrated and burn a lot of gas trying to outfit all of my gunships. I also decided that I am only going to outfit my LL, my 4 AOTC deco gunships, and also the Rancor Mouth GS, plus 2 sets for the Crumb Bomber. I am going to skip my 2 ROTS GS's.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]At this point, I want the pilots more than the pods (I still want the pods).[/FONT]