Banned lurkers?!?!

Banned people show up under stats for "Currently Active Users"?!?!?!

How odd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SirStevesGuide.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin_1249257734710.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	21048  
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Banned people show up under stats for "Currently Active Users"?!?!?!

How odd.
    Why am I on that list if that truly is the list of banned people? What was it that i wrote?

I think the name in question was guilty of spamming.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

No no no, the list is EVERYONE online, the name in black letters is a banned member, Mazzurbaf.
    May the force be with you.

I see. I was wondering what the hale?

I have also noticed that a few times. But just because you've lost your right to vote doesn't mean you can't stand in a voting booth line. :awkwardanalogy: Look but don't touch, as mom used to warn.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Isn't there a limit on the number of posts you can view before it asks you to login or join? I get that sometimes when I'm not logged in.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Isn't there a limit on the number of posts you can view before it asks you to login or join? I get that sometimes when I'm not logged in.
    That feature was deactivated, I believe.

Spammers and bots seem to come back thinking we're not going to ban them, that's probably what you're seeing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I have also noticed that a few times. But just because you've lost your right to vote doesn't mean you can't stand in a voting booth line. :awkwardanalogy: Look but don't touch, as mom used to warn.
    I think it is more akin to convicted fellons. They're out of prison, but they really aren't part of society anymore.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I thought this post was about good ol' DEADEYE!!

Did he have 7 aliases?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!