Toys R Us Exclusive Commander Ponds

I saw this and bought it today at my local Toys R Us for $9.99. They have it online too. Nothing real special, but I am a sucker for clones.

I picked him up yesterday. I don't feel too bad about 9.99 for him considering basic figs are now 7.99. I wonder if orange is going to be the color of all exclusive clones at TRU, now. The only problem of this figure is that they didn't shade the "cheeks" of the helmet.

Was there any "buy x-amount of stuff and get this guy for free" thing going on? I heard there might be one soon involving him.

I did not see any offers like that where I bought him.

I saw two full pegs at Ponds at my TRU last Friday but passed on him. The figure was being offered as a straight sale item with no promotional signage - i.e., no 'free figure with purchase' deal.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Was there any "buy x-amount of stuff and get this guy for free" thing going on? I heard there might be one soon involving him.
    It looks like there is a "Get $10 off orders over $30" online. However that would require ordering 4 of these, as 3 would leave you just short. No TRU near me anymore, so online is the only way to get it, but I don't know if I really want to get it. I'm not quite as enthused about this line, and I'm thinking he might be available in another format sometime. I still might go ahead an order one.

may have to see if i can find one today. didn't know Ponds was available yet. thought he wasn't coming out till September
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

picked this guy up today at TRU. nice figure. can't wait to add it to my clone ranks
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks