Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROTJ Family Guy

ROTJ Family Guy

Nothing was shown of it at Comic-Con, but they are writing it now.

The name has been changed from "The Great Muppet Caper" to "I Have a Very Bad Feeling About This" due to concerns that parents buying the actual Muppet movie would be upset when they got this instead.

Because of how many characters they used up in the first one, this ROTJ episode will use characters from Family Guy, American Dad, AND The Cleveland Show.

And that's all I remember.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The name has been changed from "The Great Muppet Caper" to "I Have a Very Bad Feeling About This" due to concerns that parents buying the actual Muppet movie would be upset when they got this instead.
    I guess parents are too dumb that they can't tell the difference between Peter Griffin and Kermit on the cover.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Not to mention it would presumably have "Family Guy" in big letters, followed by a colon and then "The Great Muppet Caper."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Consider the people ordering off the internet, perhaps.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

But even then, there'd be a scan of the cover and the full title. It just doesn't make much sense to me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    But even then, there'd be a scan of the cover and the full title. It just doesn't make much sense to me.
    1) Not always.

2) Well, too f'ing bad because that's the damned reason.

A bit of a (possible) stupid question here but did they ever do a ESB episode because I don't remember hear about that?!?!?

The ESB episode will be the season premier and should be on in a few months, Octoberish maybe.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Via Family Guy on Facebook:
    Something Something Something Darkside will be released exclusively on Blu-ray & DVD on 12/22
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    The ESB episode will be the season premier and should be on in a few months, Octoberish maybe.
    Actually, they're shooting for the ESB episode to air Christmas, if they can finish production in time.