Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hands down, who are your two FAVORITE PT characters

Mine:

Qui Gon

Obi Wan
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Mine:

Qui-Gon Jinn
    Darth Maul

Followed closely by Ki-Adi Mundi

Well, it's sure not Dooku and Zam Wessel! Ha ha ha ha ha! See, they had 75% of their arms cut off? Hands down? Get it? Hands? Arms? Ah... not funny. I'll post a serious one later.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, with Dooku a close third. The only three who were actually complex characters in the entire prequel saga.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Obi wan, and Palpatine.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Okay; I can be serious now... Yahoo Serious! No, seriously.

I have really come to respect Obi-Wan and his faults but noble attempts to do the right things. My other character would be, hmm, Qui-Gon; too bad we not only didn't get to see him survive E1 but not even flesh out his afterlife skills.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Obi-Wan and Dooku.

I thought both roles were well-cast even though I'm not fond of Ewan MacGregor's other work. Christopher Lee has such a great delivery, much like Peter Cushing and even Boris Karloff. Karloff would've made a fine Sith Lord.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Not sure on this one . . . probably Anakin and Obi-Wan. They're closely followed by Palpatine, Dooku, and Qui-Gon.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Obi-Wan and Artoo.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!