Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your Favorite PT lines

Actually, I had a hard time on this one because the writting was horrible...

TPM
    "Be mindful of the living force." I.e. listen to your sneeze...or the bacteria inside you...

AOTC
    "I am a slow learner." But I'll be chopping off your head in the next film old man...

ROTS
    "I hate you." And lava sucks too!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

"Noooooooooooooo!"
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

"A communications disruption can mean only one thing... invasion." Really? I mean, there are a lot of times I get bad cell reception and my internet was down for hours yesterday and I didn't run around yelling about an invasion. A communications disruption could mean invasion but it could also mean Verison sucks!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Every time my cell phone loses a call, my planet is invaded. Where are you living?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

^The other day I dropped a call on the interstate and the next thing I knew, the White House was blowed up and Will Smith had to fly a nuke to outerspace...so yes, disruption does mean invasion!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

"If so powerful why leave?" - Yodda to Sids.

The entire Squid Opera scene w/ Anners taking the bait from Palps.

"Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our specialty." - Obbers to Palps on the Invisible Hand when Dookers walks in.

Wow, too much love for Palpatine. Almost everything out of his mouth is so far beyond laughable. Especially in Sith, where it gets really creepy, and not in a good way.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Wow, too much love for Palpatine. Almost everything out of his mouth is so far beyond laughable. Especially in Sith, where it gets really creepy, and not in a good way.
    Of course it's not in a good way, he's EVIL!