Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Today I take the plunge.

In about 14 hours, I will be doing something I thought would never happen in my life. Well at least not in the 5 years that I was single, between my last girlfriend and the one I will be marrying later today. I'm not nervous, just a little tired at the moment. We have been very busy since I began my vacation on Wednesday, running here, running there, cleaning for the guests who stop by, today I had to drive to the Pizza-Ria, on Clarke, in Chicago, to pick up the camera I need to get pictures. It was one block down from Wrigley Field, and my brother and sister-in-law, and my two nieces all came along for the ride. We made it back, just in time to pack up the car, and head over to the church for rehearsal. I gave the camera to the photographer we hired. Then after the rehearsal, dinner and handing out the gifts to the bridesmaids, and groomsmen, we cleaned up the church, and I said good bye to my fiance, as we parted ways until the next time I see her in here brides dress, and I take her hand in marriage. I then had to drop my son off at his friends house, and make a last minute run to Wal-Mart to get my son a dress shirt, and me some suspenders.

Pictures to come yet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Good luck, and have fun!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Just a couple of pictures from my last day of freedom, plus one of me on my birthday with my soon to be wife.

Oh, and thank you Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry holding the Cubs team logo.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	17524   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry under the wrigley.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	17525   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry and Robin on my 43rd b day.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	17526  

Best of luck today! I wish you and your new wife, well!

- Josh
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Rock it Barry, it's great that you're in such an excellent frame of mind these days, a sweet fella like you truly deserves happiness and I am glad you found it
    Iso&Baws
    And be glad I ain't coming to the reception
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    And be glad I ain't coming to the reception
    That's why I didn't invite anyone from here!

Honestly, I would have invited everyone if I could have, but we invited just family and close friends.

I slept maybe 4 1/2 hours, and I have a list of things to get done before I head over to the church.

Josh, I got your card and gift, Thank You! I will be sending a little bit more formal letter after the craziness settles down.

Congrats Barry. May it be the best day of your life. I wish you guys years of happiness to come.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It'll be over before you know it, Bobafrett - one of the fastest days of my life anyhow. I wish you all the happiness you could have.

One of SSG's honest to goodness good guys here, folks.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Thank you, I am brought to tears. You guys are great!

These past few weeks have flown, the practice run went by just like that. The only time that seemed to go slow, were the few hours I spent after the rehearsal, and the time I finally went to bed.

I know I'm going to get emotional today. I was just going through the practice run. My Fiance did a little song for my mom, John Denver's "Sunshine on my shoulder". She kept it from me, because she wanted to surprise me, and she did. It starts just before the bridal party comes in, and as they make there way down the isle.

I'm a big cryer as it is, heck, I cried when Luke set flames to his Father at the end of ROTJ. Must be some unresolved Father/Son issues, but we'll save that for another thread. Oh, the iron is ready to go, need to get the folds out of my shirt.

Congrats, hope you have a wonderful day!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!