Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Comic 2-packs are out!

Just picked up Luke/Lumiya today at TRU. Looks like they are all one per case, as they had one each on the pegs with the new packaging, including the Kyle Katarn/Yuzahn Vong & the Darth Krayt packs, as well as Luke/Deena Shan, Ki-Adi/Hett, and the original three comic packs. Also picked up Ki/Hett, after having resisted it the first time around, to complement my previous set with A'Sharad Hett, sort of the "father-son" thing.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Oh man I'll be stoked if this is true. There are a few packs I've been gearing up for but then it seems like none are available anywhere...I was worried they all got bought up on pre-orders or something and I'd have to pay something outrageous. (noob obviously)

nice i'll be on the lookout for these sets. been drooling for a new Kyle Katarn and Vong and the Luminya set looks nice.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I still have yet to see these, anyone having any luck?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I wish. Only black version of Luke/Deena and the newly-packaged (if I'm accurate) Borsk/Wedge and Ki-Adi/Hett.

Still hunting relentlessly for Katarn/Vong, Luke/Lumiya and Krayt/Dare.

Packing these one per case with a bunch of sets that either just recently came out or were pegwarmers (or both) isn't exactly helping me find these either. I've found the Yuzanna vong/Kyle Katarn pack and that's it.

Haven't seen any new comic packs (and very few new figures) around here since July or so. There's a few Lumyia packs and single figures on eBay right now, so I'm guessing that they're either starting to show up somewhere or someone found an unlocked shipping container and liberated the contents.

Just ordered the three new ones (Katarn, Krayt, and Lumyia) on HTS.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I'm getting angry seeing practically all of the first wave from 2007 back on the pegs in the new packaging. This is why comics packs are now struggling at some stores. Too much old product being shipped that no one is buying, taking up peg space. Wal-Mart can't even get the new/old sets with their dinky exclusives still hanging around.

I ordered my new comic 2-packs from HTS as well. I can't wait to get them.

In fact, I think I ordered about everything that will be coming out online so I won't be even going to the stores for the most part.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.