View Poll Results: Click on any and all choices that has something you found!

Voters
434. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've found all I need of Obi-Wan Acklay / Darth Tyrannus Lightning

287 66.13%
  • I've found all I need of Padme Droid Factory, Tusken, Jedi Droids, and the Officers

217 50.00%
  • I've found all I need of Anakin, Mace, R2-D2, and Boba Fett

186 42.86%
  • I've found all I need of Aayla Secura, Bariss Ofee, Lama Su, and the blonde Imperial

83 19.12%
  • I've found all I need of Han Hoth and Mynock Hunt Chewbacca

110 25.35%
  • I've found the Deluxe Rain Fight Obi-Wan / Jango Fett wave

36 8.29%
  • I've found the Deluxe Spider Droid, Super Battle Droid Wave

70 16.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

How has Hasbro's 2003 distribution affected you?

ON THIS POLL YOU CLICK ON AS MANY OPTIONS AS APPLY

If you've found nothing, don't vote, but complain below!

Let's face it. Most of us have not found everything we're looking for, and WHERE we want to buy it.

For the record, I have found:

Obi-Wan / Tyranus at Target.

Padme, Tusken, Jedi Droids, Imperial Officer (blonde), Rebel Trooper, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, and Lama Su were at Wal*Mart. I could still use 6 more Aayla figures for different scenes, and maybe 3 of Barriss, but they are no where to be found. They only hit there on 2 different days.

Anakin, R2, Boba Fett, and Mace Windu were at Wal*Mart and Target. Though I'd previously ordered the 8 Anakins I wanted from Yestertoys.

Han and Chewie were also at Wal*Mart and Target.

I've seen none of the new Deluxe Figures, or a Yoda with a Youngling.

So let's take a poll and see who's coming up with what, as well as who's short and angry about it.

Click on every wave where you've found at least something in it that you were looking for.
    Last edited by Tycho; 05-19-2003 at 09:51 PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I can't check any of those. The only 2003 figures I've seen have been Anakin/Dooku speeder bikes. So, I ordered 7 figures I needed from Kebco. My next order will be for Han and Chewbacca.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I also cant vote. You need to update it with a I found none of what I need. I cant find ANY of the new figures!
    Dont look at me. Im just here for the cake.

I can't add that option. This poll allows you to vote for several choices at the same time.

It's impossible for you to vote that you've found something and nothing at the same time.

I'll add to the original post that if you've found nothing, don't vote, and just post.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

while i haven't found much from 03 at this point. i have come across the occasional fig. here and there. not having sw to spend my toy $$$ on has allowed me to expand my horizons and branch out into other fig. lines

don't really want to click on one of those things because I've only found one thing out of a couple of them,

The Blonde Officer, 2 Rebel Troopers, and Ayla.
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

All I've "found" were the two speeders at Target. If it weren't for my KEBco shipments, that's all I'd have. I've seen nothing else new at retail for quite some time.

i have found the obi, dooku, and the padme wave(even the variants..ie red hair fleet,blonde off.) aayla, bariss, boba(still need 2 more), anakin, and chewbacca(jacked up package). our wal-marts get stuff but someone on the inside is getting the good stuff. target has not seen the boba wave more than once. the deluxe fig's and yoda wave have yet to hit. i have more luck with lotr and motu than star wars because those lines are buyable for companies because "star wars is dead until the next movie" or that is what the worlds largest toy outlet tru thinks. if the buyers for these companies would read financial reports and sku counts they would see that star wars is the number one selling toy line and a huge market for their toy dept. seeing how the people that buy toys either for themselves or kids are adults...people with jobs and income!!!

I have had to go to both walmarts that we have and the target as well. I have yet to find the Aayla, Barriss, Lama su, Amidala wedding, Blonde imp officer or the yoda. I have been fortunate to have the rest. I did have to bribe the walmart manager to hold the new case for me though! That helped

I order everything through NewForceComics, but I have seen Obi-Wan, Dooku, Padme, Tusken, SP droid, Anakin, Mace, R2, Boba, Teebo and Lama Su.
    I've never seen Aayla, Barriss, Imperial Officer(s), Rebel Trooper(s), and Eeth Koth.
    Ashla/Jempa and Yoda/Chian hit Orlando, but I think one guy around here got every case that came in.
    I had to get the Tyranus/Anakin speederbikes from someone on SSG, never saw them 'round here. I lucked out and found (1) Clonetrooper deluxe, but I think that was before X-mas...I've never seen it again either. Same goes for the Screen Scene Trash Compactor sets. I have seen them twice, and only one set both times.
    Things are really sucking at retail...thank the maker we have online guys to turn to.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!