Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Batman III

Batman III

Might as well start a thread for the next Nolan Batman flick.

Was just reported by Sun magazine that Megan Fox will star in it as Catwoman. I think she would be a fine-looking Catwoman - a bit nervous about her acting chops. During District 9 they showed a trailer where she is starring in some kind of vampire movie. She seemed to play the evil part quite well. Sitting on the fence with this choice.

Could be a red herring character/plot thread. Yes she is Catwoman, but such a small part that it's irrelevant to the overall movie.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I've heard that Eddie Murphy will play the Riddler and Miley Cyrus will play Batgirl.

Care to link where you saw that mentioned about Megan Fox? I highly doubt anybody but those that might already be under contract has been cast, considering Nolan is currently filming "Inception."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

in Lee's toy Review they mention that Johnny Depp is interested to play the Riddler for the flick since he was a huge Frank Gorshin fan of the original Riddler from the 60's. they state that no script or story has been penned as of yet though.

Megan Fox as Catwoman in skin tight PVC Vinyl....... sign me up !!!!
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Considering that:

A. there isn't a script for a third film
    B. Nolan hasn't signed on for a new flick (and WB would be jackasses to not bring him back)

i'm taking all casting rumors with a grain of salt. And Megan Fox would be AWFUL for Catwoman.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Found the article...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...S&ATTR=Bizarre

They don't offer up any proof, they simply say that she has signed on. 100% sure it's a steaming pile of bull purge - especially with their shoddy release estimate. The Dark Knight was officially announced in '06, and released in '08... But they're estimating that the next one would start filming next year, and be released the following year? Maybe if it were a direct-to-dvd movie...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Megan Fox is awful as anything. She may be good-looking, but there are a million women in Hollywood who look as good or better and have some acting ability.

Isn't The Sun known for not being particularly reliable? I thought it was mostly a gossip rag, good only for its famous third page.

Megan Fox would be to Batman 3 what Katie Holms was to Begins...a blemish on perfection....

I think Lena Headey (300 $ex goddess and Sarah Connor Chronicles MILF of the century) would be a far superior Catwoman to vacant-gaze Fox....good looks and acting to boot! Win-Win!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I forgot hard evidence for my Headey case! See attached for proof.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.