Thread: Red Tails

Red Tails

I didnt see any threads about this so just figure i'd put it out there.

I have to admit, I swore after EpIII came I wouldn't give Lucas another dime of my hard earn money(didn't even see the new Indy movie), but this is the only project he has come out with that I may actually go watch!
    I know a lot has been done about the Tuskegee Airmen, but since Lucas isn't writing the screenplay and he's not dierecting it, the marriage of a good writer and director and ILM special effects may make for a great movie! Probably the only thing I would trust Lucas to do right, would be aerial dog fights!
    So what do guys think? U hav any interest in seeing this?
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

K. Sorry! I looked hard b4 I posted this, and looking back through this category I still don't see it!
    I only see 1 page of threads. Tho, I admit I was surprised that one hadn't been started.
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

You'll get that if you just scroll through the threads, whereas if you do a search you get more threads, even very old ones which is cool.
    I have found this to be so.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir View Post
    I know a lot has been done about the Tuskegee Airmen, but since Lucas isn't writing the screenplay and he's not dierecting it, the marriage of a good writer and director and ILM special effects may make for a great movie!
    The only other movie about the Tuskegee Airmen I can think of was the HBO/Showtime movie made in the late 80s or early 90s.

I'm looking forward to this. A good story that needs to be told.