Thread: Red Tails

Red Tails

I didnt see any threads about this so just figure i'd put it out there.

I have to admit, I swore after EpIII came I wouldn't give Lucas another dime of my hard earn money(didn't even see the new Indy movie), but this is the only project he has come out with that I may actually go watch!
    I know a lot has been done about the Tuskegee Airmen, but since Lucas isn't writing the screenplay and he's not dierecting it, the marriage of a good writer and director and ILM special effects may make for a great movie! Probably the only thing I would trust Lucas to do right, would be aerial dog fights!
    So what do guys think? U hav any interest in seeing this?
    "What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".
    "The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

K. Sorry! I looked hard b4 I posted this, and looking back through this category I still don't see it!
    I only see 1 page of threads. Tho, I admit I was surprised that one hadn't been started.
    "What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".
    "The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".

You'll get that if you just scroll through the threads, whereas if you do a search you get more threads, even very old ones which is cool.
    I have found this to be so.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir View Post
    I know a lot has been done about the Tuskegee Airmen, but since Lucas isn't writing the screenplay and he's not dierecting it, the marriage of a good writer and director and ILM special effects may make for a great movie!
    The only other movie about the Tuskegee Airmen I can think of was the HBO/Showtime movie made in the late 80s or early 90s.

I'm looking forward to this. A good story that needs to be told.