Return of the Jedi Poster Offer Coupon

I thought you all might get a kick out of this.

It's a vintage mail in offer for a Jedi Poster. Not much, but I didn't remember it.

http://tvandfilmtoys.com/index.php/2...-poster-offer/

Enjoy!
    E-nerd

I actually own it! With quite a bit of drying clear tape on the edges, from many a time on my walls. I have a Hi-C poster, too.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I don't remember it. I probably wouldn't have given up two proofs of purchase to send away for just a poster though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I had all kinds of stuff like that! Being a family with not a lot of moola, "free" stuff was definitely a bonus, even as I aged chronologically. Like:

- various Kenner figures and mail-aways (Fett, 4-LOM, Emperor, Anakin, Nien Nunb, Ackbar, Display Arena, Survival Kit, etc.)
    - Hasbro mail-aways (Trooper Han, Mace, B'Omarr, Spirit O' Obi-Wan, Freeze Frames holders and Hoth binoculars viewer, UGH figures or coins, etc.)
    - posters (Hi-C, some others I can't recall now; later Pepsico and Cheez-It)
    - cookie jars (from ROTS and Keebler; I chose Threepio)
    - videos (Making of SW)
    - comics (something from Kellogg's... Rogue Squadron?)
    - cars (Cheerios TPM Matchbox?/Hot Wheels?)
    - trading cards (if you were lucky enough to find the special one in packs; happened once for me with the SOTE signed Hildebrandt card )
    - video games? (???)
    - clothing or hat? (???)
    - games? (???)
    - books? (???)
    - stickers? (???)

Ah, give-aways and mail-aways. All it required for postal bliss was a fixed number of POPs, an addressed envelope, and a correct-amount-for-that-time stamp.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I know I've got more stuff like this tucked away in a box. Might have to get my duster out and see whats in there.

(The display arena is one of my all time favorite mail ins)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    - various Kenner figures and mail-aways (Fett, 4-LOM, Emperor, Anakin, Nien Nunb, Ackbar, Display Arena, Survival Kit, etc.)
    I sent away for all the figures during the vintage era. I also got the display and survival kit.
    - Hasbro mail-aways (Trooper Han, Mace, B'Omarr, Spirit O' Obi-Wan, Freeze Frames holders and Hoth binoculars viewer, UGH figures or coins, etc.)
    I got all the modern figure mail-aways too. Spirit of Obi-Wan from Lays potato chips, Trooper Han from Fruit Loops (which I gave to my aunt for her kids to eat). I won a B'Omarr Monk from a Hasbro online trivia game. I had to be online like at 6 AM too. I passed on the Freeze Frame holder but did get the Hoth binocular FF viewer - a very nice role play toy that I'm still impressed with to this day.
    - videos (Making of SW)
    I got my Episode I DVD from a Frosted Mini-Wheats promo! I didn't send away for anything else - I think there was an R2 cereal bowl during ROTS.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)